• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well something was a miss today because I ended up breaking my little Rossi 92 lever, but otherwise my day wasn't as bad as someone else's appeared to be... Acteon for the win though...

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    I'm back from the wilds of "da U.P., eh". How was my vacation? Well the first night was tornado producing thunderstorms (awesome light show in the pop-up) which blew all the biting flies from the forest to the lakefront where they stayed for the second day. The third day we took a trip to Copper Harbor, the northernmost point on the Keeweenaw Peninsula and toured the lighthouse while enduring biting flies and wind. The fourth day it rained while we hiked in the mountains, going over/around fallen trees seemingly every 100 feet. 3.5 mile hike took 5 hours. The fourth day we toured a couple of waterfalls and relaxed.
    Overall it was great.
    Scrolling through I noticed I missed nothing here.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm back from the wilds of "da U.P., eh". How was my vacation? Well the first night was tornado producing thunderstorms (awesome light show in the pop-up) which blew all the biting flies from the forest to the lakefront where they stayed for the second day. The third day we took a trip to Copper Harbor, the northernmost point on the Keeweenaw Peninsula and toured the lighthouse while enduring biting flies and wind. The fourth day it rained while we hiked in the mountains, going over/around fallen trees seemingly every 100 feet. 3.5 mile hike took 5 hours. The fourth day we toured a couple of waterfalls and relaxed.
    Overall it was great.
    Scrolling through I noticed I missed nothing here.

:yesway:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I just heard breaking news that 7 officers shot 2 dead. That is all, looking for more.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Yeah I seen that... like 3 dead now and the news people have already started on about a assault rifle being used... They don't even have the shooter or exactly what happened but a black rifle must have caused the whole thing to happen...

Wow snap.... I even caught it but I always tell the wife after going to the range that we need to check for ticks.... lol....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom