Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    The wife is currently roughly 7 weeks pregnant and this morning had started bleeding. She called her obgyn and got an ultra sound scheduled. 2 weeks ago the Babies heart rate was 140, today it was 106. The doctor is putting her on bed rest for a week and has an ultra sound scheduled for Thursday. Hopefully not bad news.
    Praying for your family

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Sure you didn't get hired where I am?
    Cause it looks like OT is going up.

There comes a certain point, where you work so much overtime, where you want to punch people that say that.
    I'm hoping Snap isn't at that point.
    She looks like she could be a scrapper.

My OT is an extra $2 an hour as opposed to actual time and a half. :rolleyes: But whatever it is, I'll take it.

I probably fight like a girl. Wouldn't really know. I was always a "good girl" and never got in a fight.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    The wife is currently roughly 7 weeks pregnant and this morning had started bleeding. She called her obgyn and got an ultra sound scheduled. 2 weeks ago the Babies heart rate was 140, today it was 106. The doctor is putting her on bed rest for a week and has an ultra sound scheduled for Thursday. Hopefully not bad news.

Keeping good thoughts.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Fingers crosses. Prayers sent.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI

Hoping for the best. BTDT....If you want to chat PM me.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Drinking ice cold beers with Dad at the Hornets v Pacers game 15th row from the floor. 12 rows behind Larry Bird.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom