• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Four motrin before the morning workout and now for the "after workout" Tylenol. If I didn't have to work, it'd be something a lot stronger than Tylenol and Motrin.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Billb, did you tell them to hire you because you were the only possible candidate for the job ? Sometimes that type of balls works... just saying...
    No I didn't. They said they had two or three other people to interview, but I'm not too sure about that. The position has been posted since Jan 10th. I applied on Feb 26 or 27 and was called Mar 2 for the interview on the 3rd.
    They seemed to be really pleased with my experience, both technical and in leadership.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Thanks snap.
    @Gb: I vote for the Saiga with some tannerite. Wait for the next train to go by, blow it off, and blame/sue the railroad.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I'm thinking OO buck as there are too many neighbors around here to use slugs... If this HVAC guy doesn't show up pretty soon I might have to start emptying drums...

Snap that is a idea should be cleaner than the truck stops...

Wish I had moved forward with getting another travel trailer as that would be where I was at for showers but....

Billb, not that this works all the time but in my younger years I was in need of a job and I got a interview with a company which I was like one of ten people in the waiting room for the job... I walked in there and went over my resume and capabilities and when they told me that they were still interviewing other candidates I politely told them that I had a couple more interviews to go to that day also and I had decided that I wanted to start working tomorrow so I was going to accept one of these jobs today, so if they wanted the best candidate to fill the job opening they had and they wanted someone that would perform the job the absolute best they could ever expect then they should hire me on the spot and stop wasting time and money looking for a new employee. I got the job... Just saying...

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    HHHmmmmm, your in valpo and that means your near a firing range...

Wondering if I should use OO buck or slugs on this chimney... Decisions, decisions...

Invite some gunbunnies models over to have at your chimney. Do a whole ww2 Era "we can do it" working girl chimney sweeper/demolisher photo shoot. 2 birds

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Soooo the HVAC guy hasn't called and he was suppose to be here by noon but nothing... and I have three customers that wanted me to show up and fix their computers that I'm still putting off till this guy shows up... I'm going to be working way into the morning hours at this point... OK got the Saiga loaded...

HD96, the GB ladies are always invited to everything...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Sooo since I've been venting on this thread anyways...

The HVAC guy finally showed up and he pulled the cowling where the furnace and water heater vent into the chimney and I think we have now found the problem...

He got a bucket full of stuff out of there through the 4 inch pipe but it is still jammed pack with everything known to man in the te chimney... Soooo now looking for a chimney sweep to get hot water back in the house...

and thinking the migraine headaches might be from carbon monoxide instead of my shoulder... But still no carbon monoxide sensor going off....

If I have any money left this weekend I'm going to need some range therapy for sure...

and back to the top...

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Missing a few brain cells I guess....

I have the heat down to 62 now and a window open in the basement, hopefully that will hold it till I can find a chimney sweep to clean this thing out...

Either that or the Saiga12.... but I guess I would need some piping to strap to the side of the house to get it over the roof anyways...

Hhhmmmmm maybe that's why the cat won't go up stairs anymore...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom