• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyjack

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    NSA shares raw intelligence including Americans' data with Israel | World news | The Guardian

NSA and Israeli intelligence: memorandum of understanding ? full document | World news | theguardian.com

The National Security Agency routinely shares raw intelligence data with Israel without first sifting it to remove information about US citizens, a top-secret document provided to the Guardian by whistleblower Edward Snowden reveals.
    Details of the intelligence-sharing agreement are laid out in a memorandum of understanding between the NSA and its Israeli counterpart (2nd link) that shows the US government handed over intercepted communications likely to contain phone calls and emails of American citizens. The agreement places no legally binding limits on the use of the data by the Israelis.

why do the Israelis want American's data? why is our gov. sharing our data with Israel? who else are they sharing our data with?

indyjack

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    We shouldn't be giving Israel so much as the first name of any american citizen.

why not? we give them billions in tax revenue every year to help defend them from those crazy Palestinian extremists who want their land back.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    why do the Israelis want American's data? why is our gov. sharing our data with Israel? who else are they sharing our data with?

They want it because they want to track the people they have on their lists. We are sharing our data because no one knows they bad guys like the Israelis. NSA is sharing date with many others including the British, Canadians, Australians, Germans, Russians and the RoP.

indyjack

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    They want it because they want to track the people they have on their lists. We are sharing our data because no one knows they bad guys like the Israelis. NSA is sharing date with many others including the British, Canadians, Australians, Germans, Russians and the RoP.

so... those who want to end the Israeli occupation of Palestine are bad guys huh? the only reason Israel knows how to deal with "terrorists" is because they are smack dab in the middle of a region they have no business occupying. oh but i forgot, they're "the chosen ones"... no one has benefited from the 20+ years of conflict in the middle east BUT Israel. why don't we let them fight their own ****ing wars and take care of ourselves at home? i'll tell you why. because out of the billions we hand over to Israel every year, much of it goes to lobbyists, who in turn pay off OUR politicians in order to gain favor with foreign policy issues...

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    so... those who want to end the Israeli occupation of Palestine are bad guys huh? the only reason Israel knows how to deal with "terrorists" is because they are smack dab in the middle of a region they have no business occupying. oh but i forgot, they're "the chosen ones"... no one has benefited from the 20+ years of conflict in the middle east BUT Israel. why don't we let them fight their own ****ing wars and take care of ourselves at home? i'll tell you why. because out of the billions we hand over to Israel every year, much of it goes to lobbyists, who in turn pay off OUR politicians in order to gain favor with foreign policy issues...

:rolleyes:

I'm not sure whether to direct you to

Stormfront, which is that way

------->

or Hamas, which is that way

<-------

indyjack

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    :rolleyes:

I'm not sure whether to direct you to

Stormfront, which is that way

------->

or Hamas, which is that way

<-------

so what you're saying, is that because i think Palestinians have the right to live in the land that has been known as Palestine for thousands of years, and because our government took the side of the Israelis in the conflict, i'm a terrorist... i am really not sure how to respond. did you actually have a point? an argument? anything? or just name calling?

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    so what you're saying, is that because i think Palestinians have the right to live in the land that has been known as Palestine for thousands of years, and because our government took the side of the Israelis in the conflict, i'm a terrorist...
    That's not what he said.

so... those who want to end the Israeli occupation of Palestine are bad guys huh? the only reason Israel knows how to deal with "terrorists" is because they are smack dab in the middle of a region they have no business occupying.

"Occupation"? "Occupying"? This implies that the existence of Israel, and the people that comprise that nation-state, are illegitimate. And how do you propose to "end" this so-called "occupation"?

On at least three separate occasions since 1948 those who believe as you do ganged up on Israel, and each time "those derty joos" kicked all their asses.
    A massive blow to the egos of those who fancy themselves some sort of modern-day Saladin.
    That's the real reason underlying most so-called acts of "terrorism" against "the West". Raging and temper tantrums by crybabies who can't stand the reality not only that Israel exists, but that they are militarily superior to those who want to exterminate them.

And no, I don't need a rehash of the Balfour Declaration or another litany of arab grievances about how or why they got there.

Most ironic is those in this country who rail against racism/bigotry and seem always so eager to play the hypocrite card here at home, yet on this issue will take the side of those who, to put it in more simple terms, despise "those people" who moved into what they consider "their" neighborhood.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom