• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    Anybody going to the NRA Convention in Louisville next week? Some friends and I are going on Saturday.

Rotor Talker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Greenfield
    I'm heading down on Thursday, bring a large pack and comfortable shoes, staying for one of the lectures Saturday then over to Evansville for shooting match at Red Brush, should be a good time.

If you see the opinion booths, be sure to stop and lobby for Indianapolis in future years for the convention, next year is in Phoenix, doubt I'll be making that one.

You'll see everything from A-Z firearms related, and if you're a member, it's free!

Much as I hate to say it, if you aren't a member, you should be!

FWIW, next week Glenn Beck on CNN is having a "Pro-Gun" (exact quote from over on HkPro) week, plus he's one of the speakers at the meeting.

Hard to imagine, I never thought Pro-gun and CNN could be used in the same sentence.

Hope to see you there

Bob

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I'm attending the law seminar on Friday and I'll be working the Indiana State Rifle and Pistol Association booth on Saturday morning. Swing by and bring me coffee!

Oh, and if you are not a member of the ISRPA, come by and join up. Everyone out of the wagon and help me pull the wagon!:)

I'm going down on Thursday night and staying at the downtown Louisville Holiday Inn.

Top Bottom