• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Indy Gun Safety will be offering the NRA's Basic Pistol Course on MARCH 13th & 14th. The Basic Pistol Course teaches the basics of SAFETY, marksmanship skills, and safe gun hadling and storage.

You DO NOT need a handgun to take this course! We can provide everything!

The first day is classroom near downtown Indianapolis. The live fire exercise will be on Sunday at Atlanta Conservation Club. Pre registration is required at Indy Gun Safety Home. Cost is $100 per person and $175 for two.

The NRA Basic Pistol Course is not only a great foundation to start with, but it meets the state of Florida's training requirement for a non-resident CCW license.

Gift certificates available.

jjhu

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    +1 for Indy Gun Safety

I took the Basic Pistol course this Feb. and would like to express my thanks to Randy for the wealth of information. If you are new to guns it will teach you a lot of information and it gives you good practice at the range. I took this class with my roommate and we were 2 of the 3 people who didn't bring our own guns. This did not even matter because after we were done firing the 22s Randy brought out his Glock and Springfield xd:D and let us shoot them. If you are on the fence about taking the Basic Pistol course I can say that it is worth it.

Thanks again Randy.

Jen

Top Bottom