• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 55spartan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Southern IN
    Hey guys this is funny I think as all get out. Ladies on here, don't take this personal. I don't know if this has been posted before but here goes:

When the wife doesn't listen:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBhY6gphFLA[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Hey guys this is funny I think as all get out. Ladies on here, don't take this personal. I don't know if this has been posted before but here goes:

When the wife doesn't listen:

YouTube - When the wife doesn't listen

It says youtube but it's a facebook link.

I know it's hard to believe, but there are some of us out here that don't and won't use facebook...It should be corrected in this one, and yes, it's been posted a time or two. ;)

And when Pami sees this, may God have mercy on your soul, because I doubt she will. :):

Blessings,
    Bill

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Old and busted. Needs new hawtness.
    Anyway...He's probably a friend of the guy who recorded his wife shooting a DE and laughing about her conking herself in the head.
    Thanks to all the guys out there who turn chicks away from loving the sport by scaring the :poop: out of them or letting them get hurt.
    That takes a real man.:n00b:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Anyway...He's probably a friend of the guy who recorded his wife shooting a DE and laughing about her conking herself in the head.
    Thanks to all the guys out there who turn chicks away from loving the sport by scaring the :poop: out of them or letting them get hurt.

I don't know what it is about those videos. It's not sexism...the videos make me chuckle (a little) no matter what gender the "victim" is in them, right up until I think about, "Da*n, that had to hurrrrrrrrt!" (sometimes abbreviated "Owwwww...."

I do chuckle a little louder when I think of the payback that guy had coming to him... I'm fairly sure if he has two functioning brain cells, he slept with one eye open for a while after this was filmed.

Blessings,
    Bill

JByer323

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Noblesville, IN

You know, my new preferred first date is taking chicks to the range. Newly single, I've taken three ladies at various points recently, and it's always a good time. And you know, if something clicks and makes them decide that hey, this is not only fun, but a good idea and my responsibility, then even better.

Having said all that, that video was still pretty funny. ;)

czar996

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    I am not going to lie. I laughed. I hope that thing wasn't loaded though, that could have been bad.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    My link posting Fu is non-existent it seems. Go to You-tube, and search .577 T-Rex go boom

Talk about funny!:D

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    And when Pami sees this, may God have mercy on your soul, because I doubt she will. :):
    I'm too tired tonight. I have a headache. I need to wash my hair. Or something.

This.

I actually really ****ing hate this video. That guy is an *******. With a capital A.

That is all.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    IBTL

disgusting.jpg

Top Bottom