• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Just use all the buzzwords: Shortage, Ammo, Homeland Security... I can just hear the people at the stores now: I gotta get my 12 gauge ammo b/c a YouTube video that Uncle Ruckus sent in an email to me, along with pictures of blown up Glocks/Smith 629s asking me to avoid steel cased ammo/reloads/foreign ammo/.40/etc...

Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    I think I should invest in tin foil.... It would probably be a pretty sound investment at this point...

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    I read somewhere that they are ordering 25 million Justin Bieber CD's.

I would guess they are for the mobile interrogation centers.

That right there is proof that our current administration is willing to break the Geneva Convention with regards to it's own citizens! Because doing something that grotesquely hideous is absolutely cruel and unusual punishment!!!!

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    That's what's wrong with the government it takes 40 pages to order buckshot and slugs! And the FAMS do not need shotgun ammo, when's the last time you saw an 870 in the seat next to someone on the plane?

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    I dont understand the relationship between RIO shotgun shells and the Fed buying shotgun ammo. Every government shotgun shell I have ever sent down range was either Winchester or Federal. To the best of my knowledge, RIO buckshot is roll crimped, not star crimped, and as such, probably wouldn't meet the standards for Fed ammo.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I dont understand the relationship between RIO shotgun shells and the Fed buying shotgun ammo. Every government shotgun shell I have ever sent down range was either Winchester or Federal. To the best of my knowledge, RIO buckshot is roll crimped, not star crimped, and as such, probably wouldn't meet the standards for Fed ammo.

Precisely. The story is just more neckbearding to try to get people into conspiracy theories...

Top Bottom