• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cundiff5535

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    Well, I decided to take the plunge today. I had been a member for a few months here and there, but I am sick no one really standing up for us gun owners.

So I took the plunge today, and as a 35 year old, I'm now a life member.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    as of 12.14.15 I shootersix became a lifemember! I told all my friends, made several facrbook posts all in trying to help spread the word of the benefits that the nra provides to us!

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    Good job and thanks to all who contribute.

Just an FYI that if you are a life member right now you can upgrade to benefactor for only $200. Normally that's $1000 to become a endowment member. Pretty good deal and obviously they're trying to stuff the war chests for upcoming elections.

***edited to change "benefactor" member to endowment member***

Last edited:

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Bully for you, mine expired and I am renewing, the NRA got called out last night and IMHO should have been there. Had I been in the audience I would have whipped out my now expired 2015 NRA card abd said...."Yo , POTIS", "I am the NRA"!!!
    However as a white, male, Chritian, gun owning Republican, X- Veteran I Don't think they would have invited me?!?

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    Good work! I strongly encourage anyone who is even remotely interested in keeping the 2A alive to join the NRA. No, they aren't perfect but for me the fact that both Obama and Hillary Clinton identify them as "Public Enemy #1" tells me they are doing something right! I also support the GOA and the NAGR as well as a couple of other organizations like Liberty Council and Judicial Watch. You can spend more on ammo in one day at the range than what these things cost and the financial resources of wealthy anti-gun liberal billionaires and FREE publicity via the mainstream media is something that we as individuals cannot compete with. Only by pooling resources can we effectively combat their B.S.

Also keep in mind that an NRA "gift membership" makes a GREAT birthday or Christmas present for friends and family members. I also like to buy an NRA membership for my favorite anti-gunner just to "P" them off! It's fun!

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Way to go!!!!! we need all the help we can get!!! Like jwh20 said "No, they aren't perfect but for me the fact that both Obama and Hillary Clinton identify them as "Public Enemy #1" tells me they are doing something right!"

cundiff5535

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    Are they offering discounted lifetime memberships again?

It was $500 bucks and to be honest, it could have been 2k... Still would have done it. Joining had nothing to do with a "deal", it had to do with supporting people who are fighting for me to keep a hobby I lovely tact. More importantly it has to do with me being able to keep the right to protect myself and family from the bad guys. A minimal fee/donation for some of the only folks working hard on making that happen.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Got mine about 6 months ago.

You should see the welcome packet in the mail soon.

20150422_205037_zpsmwdchfsi.jpg

Top Bottom