• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    I found this video on YouTube today. You may have seen it before, but OH MY!!! It was entitled: "Not everyone should own a gun".

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4a-mDpsN-4[/ame]

Rhoadmar

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    The farm
    Life can be a game of inches. This is what happens when you disengage your brain because you are an expert and have never done anything UN-safe.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Natural selection..... Remove all warning labels and let nature take it's course. That's the problem with the world today. Protecting the inept who breed and create more inept.

Magnum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    North Indy
    Holy CRAP. He's going to be seeing, well, whatever it was he saw from his point of view, in his dreams at night for a long damned time. I bet he won't pick a gun up for a long time. At least, we can all hope. And I mean geez, what did he hope to accomplish by looking down the barrel. I laughed for a minute after I realized he didn't blow his face off because of the complete idiocy. That was Elmer J. Fudd grade stupidity. If he was trying to assess the problem he needed to be checking out the receiver, not staring up the freaking death tunnel. Looks like those powder burns helped create the momentary sensation he just shot his face off. I'll tell you one thing, if he ever starts thinking he doesn't want to live anymore, he won't toy with the idea of putting a gun to his head. Been down that road, DO NOT WANT!

This guy deserves a break though, he learned more about guns in 1/100th of a second than many of us learn in years. And I mean that. He is no longer the man that made that video. In a way... that man actually did die that day, you can count on it.

saberstar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Bloomington, IN
    UMMM I don't understand what he was hoping to find by looking down the barrel of the gun.
    I don't think its a question of not owning a firearm more that he needs to be trained on how to properly own one.

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    I'm having a hard time believing in the legitimacy of this video. I can't imagine anyone would, upon a gun failing to fire, turns it around to look down the barrel. Even the stupidest people I know would be smarter than that.

I mean obviously it could've happened....but dang. Really?

buzzined

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Crown Point
    Holy CRAP. He's going to be seeing, well, whatever it was he saw from his point of view, in his dreams at night for a long damned time. I bet he won't pick a gun up for a long time. At least, we can all hope. And I mean geez, what did he hope to accomplish by looking down the barrel. I laughed for a minute after I realized he didn't blow his face off because of the complete idiocy. That was Elmer J. Fudd grade stupidity. If he was trying to assess the problem he needed to be checking out the receiver, not staring up the freaking death tunnel. Looks like those powder burns helped create the momentary sensation he just shot his face off. I'll tell you one thing, if he ever starts thinking he doesn't want to live anymore, he won't toy with the idea of putting a gun to his head. Been down that road, DO NOT WANT!

This guy deserves a break though, he learned more about guns in 1/100th of a second than many of us learn in years. And I mean that. He is no longer the man that made that video. In a way... that man actually did die that day, you can count on it.

Boy I hope you are right and he doesn't try anything that stupid again.

cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    I'm having a hard time believing in the legitimacy of this video. I can't imagine anyone would, upon a gun failing to fire, turns it around to look down the barrel. Even the stupidest people I know would be smarter than that.

I mean obviously it could've happened....but dang. Really?

I don't know if it's legit. Found it as I was browsing YouTube. Seems like an older video. Also, looks like he was filming himself shooting.

Top Bottom