Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Gonna have a fun weekend putting in smoke alarms, maybe ordering some carbon monoxide detectors. Organizing the garage has been fun, gotta install the screw and nail trays too. Hopefully get a few screws put in the fence in the back yard. And then maybe, maybe finally starting the fire pit.

crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    Does anyone have any experience with Last Resort Campground in Hanna? I'm taking my 7 year old there tomorrow and was wondering if anyone here has any opinions on the place.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Gonna have a fun weekend putting in smoke alarms, maybe ordering some carbon monoxide detectors. Organizing the garage has been fun, gotta install the screw and nail trays too. Hopefully get a few screws put in the fence in the back yard. And then maybe, maybe finally starting the fire pit.
    :postpics:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I don't know why I even bother with the Classifieds anymore. I messaged a guy about buying a POF. He asks what day I was thinking of meeting up, I tell him Saturday or Sunday. He comes back and says Saturday morning works best. I give him a time and location. Then he sells it to someone else who supposedly messaged him first. I will never deal with JDTaylor again.

Last edited:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I don't know why I even bother with the Classifieds anymore. I messaged a buy about buying a POF. He asks what day I was thinking of meeting up, I tell him Saturday or Sunday. He comes back and says Saturday morning works best. I give him a time and location. Then he sells it to someone else who supposedly messaged him first. I will never deal with JDTaylor again.
    Use the feedback system and also the thread linked below to let other INGOers know

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Money talks bs walks.

I will not hold anything for anybody... Then you end up being stroked...

First with cash in hand...

July 3rd a CL add went up mid day for wheel. I asked the guy how early he was available in the am (July 4th)

G9t to his house 845am...

He said had I been a day later they would've been sold 3 times over...

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Money talks bs walks.

I will not hold anything for anybody... Then you end up being stroked...

First with cash in hand...

July 3rd a CL add went up mid day for wheel. I asked the guy how early he was available in the am (July 4th)

G9t to his house 845am...

He said had I been a day later they would've been sold 3 times over...

Agreed but I make that known in the tentative plans. Someone can’t make it out till Tuesday and message me on Saturday I let them know I am not holding it (without a deposit) if it’s still here we can make a deal Tuesday. Sometimes that spurs them to meet sooner sometimes they roll the dice. And SOMETIMES they stand me up on Tuesday making me happy I didn’t “hold it”

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Where is ctc when jedi needs him!
    Handicap driver is in front of jedi and does his stop at a 4 way stop sign intersection. No other cars on the road expect jedi behind him.

5 seconds later as jedi is saying one Mississippi, 2 mis.... another car at a right angle from us stops. That driver and the handicap driver just looking at each other.

The handicap driver waves the other drive thru. OK a tad annoyed but fine.

As that occurs another car coming towards us also is now at the stop. She waits her turn and goes but the handicap driver still does not move.

Now another car at a right angle from us is at the stop sign. The girl looks confused. Should she go? Should thr old man?

F*** GO M*** F*****
    ITS YOUR DAMB TURN ALREADY!
    so jedi has to take a page out of ctc's book. Lays on the horn like if jedi is in chiraqi in downtown traffic. A good 7 second of noise and still the car is barely moving forward.

:facepalm:
    The dude was NOT on his phone.
    The dude was NOT having car issues.
    The dude was NOT in need of medical help.

He was just waiting to see who goes next.

M***F**** dumb a**** it's you!
    GO!! JUST F**** GO!!!!

Thanks all feel much better now. :)

In other news take your rain away need to take this lights off thr house.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Where is ctc when jedi needs him!
    Handicap driver is in front of jedi and does his stop at a 4 way stop sign intersection. No other cars on the road expect jedi behind him.

5 seconds later as jedi is saying one Mississippi, 2 mis.... another car at a right angle from us stops. That driver and the handicap driver just looking at each other.

The handicap driver waves the other drive thru. OK a tad annoyed but fine.

As that occurs another car coming towards us also is now at the stop. She waits her turn and goes but the handicap driver still does not move.

Now another car at a right angle from us is at the stop sign. The girl looks confused. Should she go? Should thr old man?

F*** GO M*** F*****
    ITS YOUR DAMB TURN ALREADY!
    so jedi has to take a page out of ctc's book. Lays on the horn like if jedi is in chiraqi in downtown traffic. A good 7 second of noise and still the car is barely moving forward.

:facepalm:
    The dude was NOT on his phone.
    The dude was NOT having car issues.
    The dude was NOT in need of medical help.

He was just waiting to see who goes next.

M***F**** dumb a**** it's you!
    GO!! JUST F**** GO!!!!

Thanks all feel much better now. :)

In other news take your rain away need to take this lights off thr house.
    Maybe he was having a diabetic problem.

Or maybe he just doesn’t like Jedi!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom