Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Phone cameras are getting ridiculous. I took this picture like 5ish minutes ago lol(1:25 AM give or take)

View attachment 284966

Wow! If you're serious, that's amazing. Makes me wonder why night vision scopes are so expensive. Or, when will that technology hit night vision scopes?

Ps. Good morning to all American Patriots!

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Wow! If you're serious, that's amazing. Makes me wonder why night vision scopes are so expensive. Or, when will that technology hit night vision scopes?

Ps. Good morning to all American Patriots!

You’re not really seeing it though… you have to hold the phone still for like 5 seconds and then it is like it “edits” the picture and lightens with editing tricks.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    View attachment 284775Can anyone recommend good tree service in South Lake County.
    Brothers. They just took down 2 dead oaks at least that big. They were a tad more but they also cut all the wood into logs and mulched all the branches. I got a load of mulch I needed and only needed to stack the logs to split at a later date. They ground the stumps also. Minimal clean up and saved me a ton of time. They were the best of several tree cutters we used over the years. Live in the country and burn firewood all winter so needs/wants may be different than yours.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart

He's taken a couple trees down for a friend and a couple of ours. He's fast cleans up very wells, grinds the stumps down and he tossed some dirt in the hole.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom