Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    View attachment 284775Can anyone recommend good tree service in South Lake County.
    There is a guy named joseph Gorke it’s a real business I don’t remember the name though his price AND service were outstanding. He cut the other guys price in half have used him multiple times after getting quotes from the typical companies

Looks like JAX tree service out of Demotte ?

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Some of us gotta work for our daily bread :@ya: . Just a half day though, a few pickups, etc..

As to that graffiti, I find it hard to believe the 'artists' could get up that high on the wall, for that long, without being seen. What am I missing?

Lol haven’t you seen bridges ? Graffiti artists are VERY daring and creative in their methods.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    A little writing on a wall and people lose their minds. This wouldn't even make neighborhood chatter where I grewed up. It was more so "who got shot today"...

You guys had better have a stern talking to with the alderman at the next church bake sale..

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    A little writing on a wall and people lose their minds. This wouldn't even make neighborhood chatter where I grewed up. It was more so "who got shot today"...

You guys had better have a stern talking to with the alderman at the next church bake sale..
    Maybe if they nipped it in the bud you wouldn't have been wondering who got shot today.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    What's your plan
    First off cite people for out of date tags and all lights not working and word gets around. When I grew up they pulled you over
    for loud mufflers. Archaic? I don't think so. An so you don't think I grew up in a crime free area I confronted a person
    trying to steel my dad's work car on the 4th of July in the 1980's with a long gun in my hands. He was found and my testimony had
    the jury give a guilty verdict in 10 minutes. No shots were fired thank God and the fact I was armed never came up in court.
    You can't shoot at someone when they are running away. Knew that back then.

Last edited:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Looking for a local vinyl siding supply company. Need to find a gray vinyl square electrical box for my outside back door light and the siding is at least 20 ish years old.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Where should I start looking for a trap coach? Local clubs? High schools? Anyone know someone?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom