Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Just watch going down stairs.
    Well after taking the glasses off and being super mad that I have special eyes that no one can get a prescription right for…. I stopped my pity party and googled it apparently it’s a very common thing when correcting an astigmatism.

That does not make it any less disorienting but I feel better knowing it is normal.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    b5b8bcd2e08d8938ebcc5c6bdd02e167

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Nasty cell heading our way from Iowa. Saying possible damaging wind, 2.5" hail and could see tornadoes out of it
    Better close the schools, send people home from work early (do people still work?). Biden should send out more stimulus money from his Bidenomics checkbook. Maybe issue some travel warnings for people to stay off the roads. Stock up on milk, eggs and Wonder Bread. Its gonna be bad. Very very bad. Shelter in place.

Me, Imma jus go in to toss another tire on the fire for Greta :fogey:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Had a good downpour around 3:15 for 20 minutes or so. Heavy stuff looked to stay way south Indy and below

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Yep
    Had a good downpour around 3:15 for 20 minutes or so. Heavy stuff looked to stay way south Indy and below
    Yep, small rerouting after a huge tree blew over uprooting it taking down the powerlines and a pole. Glad we got the cave boat cruise today. Guide said another 3" of rain and it will flood the cave for probablya week. Mother Nature delivered

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Good night. Got to hit kids with metal sticks.
    One girl, from suburban rural (but I repeat myself) north newton, is taking saber fencing lessons and wants me to put her on one of my high school teams. She will drive up to Homewood, IL for high school practice. The school will "adopt" her as teammate. Everyone wins in this scenario
    . . . except our opponents :rockwoot::boxing::hehe::bacondance:

The girl wants to be a pentathlete. She runs, swims, shoots, rides horses, etc but the missing component is fencing so now she will get that. She is smart, coordinated and fit. I can make her a fencer.

So she is sxcited, i'm happy get a potentially solid new fencer for one of my high school teams. Time to swing some blades and kick some butt.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom