Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I just don’t know how you can walk outside yesterday smell that smell and think that is is a wild fire……. Haze this morning but no smell.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    I'm 50 miles from you so very possibly smelling a different smell. To me, 'clean' Lake Co air always smells like chemicals. Now the smoke we had a month ago here was obviously wood smoke. Smelled just like it smells out west when the entire national forest is ablaze. Yesterday was a dense haze in LaPorte and Stark Co but I didn't start smelling anything at all until later in the day and the smell was only faint. Bothersome, but indistinct. And not mixed with natural gas leak smell either which we have not enjoyed here. Plus we're out in a more rural area so our fart density is much lower, even when you take the raccoons into account.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    To me, it looks less hazy this morning. I was out weed whacking a little after 6 and there is a little humidity haze at HoughMade Meadows, but no smoky haze like yesterday. Last night when I got home, the boy was mowing the lawn and I took the opportunity to burn some boxes and scrap wood....I mean, why not?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Here it looks better than yesterday, probably because the sun is out, but the particulate (PM2.5) numbers are quite a bit worse. I'm not planning to go anywhere.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom