Carthage IN
    just a sample

r

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    North Korean soldier flanked by an American and a South Korean. I'm lead to understand that the U.S. and S. Korea deliberately station...imposing...soldiers at the DMZ as a propaganda tactic.
    b0pvZ0i.jpg

TacMonkey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Somewhere in Turkey
    North Korean soldier flanked by an American and a South Korean. I'm lead to understand that the U.S. and S. Korea deliberately station...imposing...soldiers at the DMZ as a propaganda tactic.

Yes they do the north stands at one end of the DMZ Blue Buildings and the South Stands at the other end and they just stare at each other its really intense. But the north is not always there sometimes they stand out there and sometimes they dont. but the ROK is always out there and those guys dont flinch.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Yes they do the north stands at one end of the DMZ Blue Buildings and the South Stands at the other end and they just stare at each other its really intense. But the north is not always there sometimes they stand out there and sometimes they dont. but the ROK is always out there and those guys dont flinch.

I believe the northern also seeks out the tallest soldiers to stand there (apparently not many that are tall) and if I remember right they will even put them in thicker soled boots....

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    "Dog and pony show" is a colloquial term which has come to mean a highly promoted, often over-staged performance, presentation, or event designed to sway or convince opinion for political, or less often, commercial ends.

thoroughbred

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 27, 2011
    My houseboat on Lake Michigan
    They just look so old fashioned and out of date...like they are stuck in time, they need to be shown videos of our forces training and see what they could really be up against. They really have no idea. I just feel sorry for these people they have no idea how far the world has advanced and they are just brainwashed to believe whatever they are told.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    They just look so old fashioned and out of date...like they are stuck in time, they need to be shown videos of our forces training and see what they could really be up against. They really have no idea. I just feel sorry for these people they have no idea how far the world has advanced and they are just brainwashed to believe whatever they are told.

images

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008

Yeah, not at all like Americans who spent the better part of the cold war believing that all Russian women were fat and hairy.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom