• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Gluemanz28 and I will be in Indy Saturday, Oct 3rd about noon. We had plans to shoot with a member or two but they can't make it now. So, who can meet with us at MCFG and throw some lead down range then maybe get some grub afterwards?

So who's in?

Going:

BigTanker
    Glueman +1
    Pudly
    SSGSAD
    Hammertime

Maybe going:

[STRIKE]SSGSAD[/STRIKE]
    AllenM<<< Planning on it

RANGE RULES

Range rules are pretty easy if you've shot at any other range:
    $10 guest shooter fee.
    Basic hot/cold rules for handling firearms. Pudly will do a 5 minute class on the details at the beginning of the session.
    Handgun calibers only. You can use rifles, but no .223, .308, etc.
    Main range is static shooting only. You can draw-n-fire in the bays.
    The rest should be common sense- be safe and courteous, bring your own eye/hearing protection, firearms, ammo, paper targets, etc.

You can read the detailed range rules here. http://www.indyrange.org/media/MCFG_Rules_Revision_FINAL_DRAFT_5_NOV_13a.pdf

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I would LOVE to. Unfortunately since I'll be hanging with you two lugs the following day, I was advised by the Mrs. that she is bugging out and leaving the kids with me that day for some mommy time. :whip: (in all seriousness, she deserves it)

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I would LOVE to. Unfortunately since I'll be hanging with you two lugs the following day, I was advised by the Mrs. that she is bugging out and leaving the kids with me that day for some mommy time. :whip: (in all seriousness, she deserves it)

Heck, just drop the kids off.at Uncle Rhinos or Uncle Printcrafts. They will be fine.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Gluemanz28 and I will be in Indy Saturday, Oct 3rd about noon. We had plans to shoot with a member or two but they can't make it now. So, who can meet with us at MCFG and throw some lead down range then maybe get some grub afterwards?

So who's in?

If you two, can handle hanging out, with me, I may be in, won't know till the week of the 28th .....

Top Bottom