• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Does anyone (LEO?) know what the non-emergency phone number would be to get in touch with police dispatch for Indy? I was driving home at about midnight on 465 (65 mph in the right lane) when 3 of those little ricer Honda cars came flying up behind me at about 90 mph. As they got closer one of them actually swerved around and passed me on the right shoulder. I would have liked to have had a non-emergency number to report that without tying up an emergency 911 line. To have seen them get pulled over would have been too sweet...

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    If it was just them passing you going too fast then I would say use the non-emergency number. Being as they almost hit you and had to go around you on the shoulder.......I would say using 911 would be fine.

BTW......I do not know the non-emergency # for Metro, but I'm sure if nobody answers up you could PM one of the Metro coppers on here.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Its times like that I'm glad I've got at least Madison County's number for dispatch saved in my phone. I'd do the same for you, I'm gonna start adding in additional neighboring counties as well.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    For those intrested in adding numbers.......Hamilton Counties non-emergency # is (317) 773-1282

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    You mentioned her in another thread recently, in a less-than-favorable reference. Can't seem to get her off your mind, eh? :wwub:

:cheers:
    I think of her often...

Crosshairs.png

or mine... :D
    Cwood? You took my mom...now the ex??? :): You might want to double up on the raincoat. ;)

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    there was a guy out here a couple nights ago trying to be a hotshot on a bike. none the less ole boy got killed being stupid on a bike

Top Bottom