• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    What kind of a worthless lower than the lowest form of amphibian **** on the bottom of a New Jersey scum swamp idiot is NoBama? I mean the best part of him ran down the crack of his mothers ass and ended up as the brown stain on her mattress. I mean this piece of **** is going to disrespect the Boy Scouts of America 100th anniversary and go on The View and talk to a bunch of worthless broads. Holy crap, this guy is such a ****ing turd.

Being an Eagle Scout myself it is just another thing in a long line of things that he has done to make himself look like a worthless America hating **** stick!

INGunGuy

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Doesn't matter what happened on the View. I can tell you without having watched it.

The ladies fawned and beamed over the privilege (except for Hassleback.)

The threw him softball questions, he gave canned answers, and they all twittered in appreciation of him.

What the OP is talking about is that the President was invited to speak at the Boy Scouts 100th anniversary, and choose to promote himself instead.

Redskinsfan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    His choice is an indication of his priorities, he made his priorities pretty clear with this one.

In my opinion, The Boy Scouts deserve a better man at their 100th celebration anyway.

Terry

dleeharrison

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    I watched the first 10 minutes of the "The View" - all the gals with the exception of Hasselback - engaged in a massive suck up to the Dear Leader. The Dear Leader wouldn't make a pimple on the north end of a south bound horse!

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    His choice is an indication of his priorities, he made his priorities pretty clear with this one.

In my opinion, The Boy Scouts deserve a better man at their 100th celebration anyway.

Terry

I will second that, meeting Bush was a honor, if I was given the opportunity to meet Obama, I think I'd pass.

Exactly what I was thinking.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    When he was elected i spent time teaching my boys that because of the office that he held we called him President Obama. now it seems like he is not deserving of the respect that my boys would gve him.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    What kind of a worthless lower than the lowest form of amphibian **** on the bottom of a New Jersey scum swamp idiot is NoBama? I mean the best part of him ran down the crack of his mothers ass and ended up as the brown stain on her mattress. I mean this piece of **** is going to disrespect the Boy Scouts of America 100th anniversary and go on The View and talk to a bunch of worthless broads. Holy crap, this guy is such a ****ing turd.

Being an Eagle Scout myself it is just another thing in a long line of things that he has done to make himself look like a worthless America hating **** stick!

INGunGuy

Pretty much agree with your content, but just curious what Merit Badge you received for your vocabulary and writing style? :D

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    When he was elected i spent time teaching my boys that because of the office that he held we called him President Obama. now it seems like he is not deserving of the respect that my boys would gve him.

You can still respect the office without respecting the man. It is disrespectful to the office, to call him anything less then President Obama. But, I aint going to correct anyone on it.

Come 2013, or God forbid, 2017, we will have another person take residence in the office, and there will be another orderly transition of power in this country.

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    You can still respect the office without respecting the man. It is disrespectful to the office, to call him anything less then President Obama. But, I aint going to correct anyone on it.

Come 2013, or God forbid, 2017, we will have another person take residence in the office, and there will be another orderly transition of power in this country.

Keith: Unfortunately I have to disagree completely with you on this. WE do NOT have to respect the office especially when there is a illegal in that office. That is the beautiful thing about living in a Constitutional-Republic. WE have that freedom to disrespect the office if WE so desire. So to be completely blunt, I will NEVER call NoBama President, he should have NEVER been elected in the first place. I will continue to ridicule and make fun of him because he is such a worthless bastard. I will continue to call him every name in the book at every opportunity that comes my way. If some how he were to end up standing in front of me I would look at him, call him a worthless ****stick, proceed to do an about-face and show him my ass! He deserves NO respect whatsoever as he is systematically dismantling everything good about this country. Oh and I didnt live Bush Senior or Bush Junior either. The last good president we had in office was Reagan, PERIOD!

INGunGuy

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Pretty much agree with your content, but just curious what Merit Badge you received for your vocabulary and writing style? :D

I have a picture of the badge he received.

400_F_8504498_xSv99GgZitIoLpdCtjUuyqWmgeG91WEo.jpg

:):

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    The Boy Scouts made obama the honorary president of the Boy Scouts an invited him to speak before 43,000 of them......obama told them he couldn't make that date because he would be fund raising for the demorats, but sent a video of himself.....soooooooo...I guess appearing on the View was kinda like fund raising for the demorats....right? Think about it....look at all the great things the Boy Scouts do for this country.......what have the 4 rats on the view done in comparrison. I will go out on a limb an say if it had been the Black Panthers, instead of the Boy Scouts, he might of made it. I could be wrong, just a thought.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Meeting with any President has turned out to be a pain both times I've done it. In '75 Pres Ford came to Camp Casey, in ROK. They grounded all the aircraft in the country, so we got trucked 28 mi (in an open truck) in the middle of winter. Couldn't wear a flight jacket with fatigues (only authorized uniform) so I had to go without a coat; got frisked before they allowed us into the gym. Oh, by the way, it was a "command performance"; we didn't get to choose whether we would go or not.

Went to see President Reagan when he came to Indy while I was working for the City. Same story, except I had to strip (well I couldn't bring any of my knives - I felt naked!).

Considering all the security measures taken to protect a President, not worth the trouble to be there.

Top Bottom