• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • usmc17

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    NO RIFLES Used In Sandy Hook Shooting Only Handguns. I didnt see any thread on this.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxaTh1RK4c8[/ame]

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Seriously? You didn't see a thread on this......or any one of of the 10 or 12 threads on this.....and debunking this very early, unsupported report?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Given that this has been rehashed repetitively, I didn't take the time to scrutinize the video. I played it this time just for fun and realized that the claim is made that this information came from officials involved in the investigation. If this is true, it may indicate that the change is in the .gov story and not just confusion introduced by reporters scrambling for something to stop silence from happening.

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    As fast as the Barack Hussein cronies move to capitalize on a crisis, it would come as no surprise at all if the kid only took handguns into the school and the obamanites told the media to change the story. Wouldn't be a surprise at all.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Surprises

There could have been surprises about this. The first surprise would be if the media would EVER get anything right. Positive, negative, or neutral. The next surprise would be if we would all get over it and realize we can't count on them to do so. Positive, negative, or neutral. Last but not least would the surprise if people here could respond to a post without beating up on the OP for starting a duplicate thread. Is trying to belittle somebody all you have to do?

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Wait, maybe this is new important relevant pertinent impotent information that we haven't seen before. Will someone watch the video and report back?

Nemick

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Fishers
    Unfortunately, we have just about reached the point where we really can't believe anything we hear or read anymore. Pretty sad.

lizerdking

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Almost on lake Mich
    First time I've seen this particular clip.

I did just search it, and this is the fist time someone used the world clip correctly :rockwoot:

Clip is from the week of the shooting though, as much as we all want the rifle to have been in the car, it appears to have been the weapon used.

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Given that this has been rehashed repetitively, I didn't take the time to scrutinize the video. I played it this time just for fun and realized that the claim is made that this information came from officials involved in the investigation. If this is true, it may indicate that the change is in the .gov story and not just confusion introduced by reporters scrambling for something to stop silence from happening.

The story often changes in an investigation, especially early on, because the narrative isn't known. Think of the south side fire in Indianapolis. Did the first reports call it an arson? Did any of the .gov officials early on say it was an arson? I was there, and I can tell you they didn't, because we didn't know yet.

Some people were saying it was a plane crash. Why? Because someone heard the explosion, didn't see it, and got on the radio and ASKED if a small plane had went down in the area while trying to land at the little Greenwood airport. Later, of course, we realized it was a gas explosion and not a small airplane, but that narrative had already been released, so the story changed.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The story often changes in an investigation, especially early on, because the narrative isn't known. Think of the south side fire in Indianapolis. Did the first reports call it an arson? Did any of the .gov officials early on say it was an arson? I was there, and I can tell you they didn't, because we didn't know yet.

Some people were saying it was a plane crash. Why? Because someone heard the explosion, didn't see it, and got on the radio and ASKED if a small plane had went down in the area while trying to land at the little Greenwood airport. Later, of course, we realized it was a gas explosion and not a small airplane, but that narrative had already been released, so the story changed.

You are describing a responsible investigation. My point is that given what was said, specifically that this was official information, one of two things necessarily has to be true. Either the reporter was deliberately lying (as opposed to filling in his own blanks with speculation, as indicating that it was information released by law enforcement officials) or those officials changed the story later for reasons yet to be fully established. This is a long way from something that can be dismissed as the reporter filling in his own blanks.

Top Bottom