• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brokemule

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Ossian, IN
    Frames Outdoor is just south of Liberty IN. Liberty is 15 miles south of Richmond on Hwy 27. Take Hwy 101 south out of Liberty and Frames is out a mile or 2 on the left. If you get to Whitewater Memorial State Park you past it. Just a small place, also has archery range and fishing tackle

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    There is 1 called black bore firearms, but dont waste your time going. If you want a decent shop in the area, you will be looking at Hagerstown @ big daddys.

How long are you in town? Want to grab lunch?

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    There is 1 called black bore firearms, but dont waste your time going. If you want a decent shop in the area, you will be looking at Hagerstown @ big daddys.

How long are you in town? Want to grab lunch?

I totally forgot you live nearby. I had a charter to Earlham College. I brought them back home tonight to Ft Wayne. I won't forget the next time I have a multi day trip to the area. I really am kicking myself now....I just spent two days laying around the Holiday Inn watching TV.

Last edited:

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    You should have said something last night and we could have told you places that would be open today. Black Bore On NW 5th Street isn't too bad, the people are nice. Best Pawn downtown has a handful of guns so does the pawn store on Williamsburg Pike. Borderline is on North E Street but I have no clue when they are open.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I totally forgot you live nearby. I had a charter to Earlham College. I brought them back home tonight to Ft Wayne. I won't forget the next time I have a multi day trip to the area. I really am kicking myself now....I just spent two days laying around the Holiday Inn watching TV.

If it helps you not kick yourself, I had a 15 shooter long range shoot yesterday. You could have been doing that VS watching TV:):

Ill catch you next time bud.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    if you're in or near Richmond then it's totally worth the 45min drive west on I-70 to come in to Greenfield

(also...isn't there a Rural King -that sells guns- somewhere out there between New Castle and Richmond???)

Top Bottom