• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tdoom15

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Heinie 3D or straight 8 (depending on application) with an orange painted front post or Ameriglo I dot pro (orange). I find the heinie's give you a little more precision and the Ameriglo's are just ever so slightly quicker inside 15 yards.

For the 26, I'd definitely recommend the I dot pro.

Sheepdog Gear

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Jasper County
    I've used Meprolight and Trijicon. While they are both good, I have to say the Trijicon HD series is phenomenal! Pretty much covers all the bases in features you want to see in a good set of night sights.

nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    Just picked up a FDE G17 and had the shop throw on Trijicon HDs with the orange front. WOW! Love em! Took it to the range this past Tuesday. Easy to pick up the front sight. Easier to shoot with both eyes open.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    My Kimber came with Trijicon sights and I really like them. Nice and bright, easy to zero in on even without my glasses. But then I have nothing to compare them with.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Just put Ameriglo Big Dot (Orange) on my EDC Shield, 9 MM. They are not necessarily "target" sights but for quick acquisition and all light visibility I have been very pleased with them. Being my EDC, I dont care for the total accuracy as opposed to the need for very fast response and real world accuracy... Up to 20 yards? No problem... beyond, well you probably dont have to be shooting that far anyway. (at least you would hope not...)

S&W M&P .40 I have TFO's from Truglo which also work well. Actually this is my IDPA/USPSA gun and the sights work just fine...

Top Bottom