• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Josh Ward

Master
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 13, 2008
    Fortville/Greenfield
    Great morning out at FCVCC. Ran into a couple INGO'ers !! I'll let tham speak up if they so wish. Tested a new plinking load for the 45s and did some quick drill work. Now I gotta go clean guns....;)

Great to meet another Cheaspeake Bay guy !!!! :yesway::yesway:

Jubba

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    WAL-MART
    Glad to hear you had a good time at the range. It was too windy this morning for my backyard range.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Great morning out at FCVCC. Ran into a couple INGO'ers !! I'll let tham speak up if they so wish. Tested a new plinking load for the 45s and did some quick drill work. Now I gotta go clean guns....;)

Great to meet another Cheaspeake Bay guy !!!! :yesway::yesway:

I met Josh there and it was a real pleasure. :+1:
    I appreciated so much getting to put a few rounds down range with his 1911 as I have been considering one of these. It's guys like Josh who help me enjoy so much this sport of shooting. I've met so many people and have learned so much from their knowledge and willingness to share it.

Had a great day there and got a few hours in before the rain came. Only picture I unloaded so far was this one from today. I hope to figure out how to post a video later of some Mosin fun I had out there...

Interloper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    Wow, it was great to get out there on Saturday. I loved the guns/shooting time. The most impressive part of the day was seeing Josh's dog in action. Josh is obviously an experienced trainer!

Always enjoy meeting others from INGO!

Top Bottom