• ...and so much more!
  • GLC3

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 23, 2024
    Shelbyville
    I have a small lot of nice budget classics for sale or trade. All are “New” with Box and have never been used or carried.

As with all of the knives that I purchase, new or used, I take them apart, clean and oil them, and adjust their action for smooth deployment and perfect centering, with no blade play or wobble. Again, they are technically unused, but have been handled in that regard. That said, the buyer(s) will be very happy with the action and smooth deployment, fidgeability, perfect blade centering, serviceability out of the box, mint factory cosmetics, and the overall condition of each one.

Ideally, I am looking to trade a bunch of my stuff for one of your no longer wanted or needed stuffs. I would be very interested in either a Benchmade 940 in any variant, a Paramilitary 2 or Para 3, any other EDC style knives, a long gun or hand gun in any size or caliber, Optics, Red Dots, Green Dots, or? In most cases, I would be willing to give you your asking price and a lot more in trade value to make it worth your while.

I also have other higher end knives I might be able to part with for the right trade, along with a few nice watches (Swiss Made Automatics, a few higher end G-Shocks, etc.), and guitars, loaded 2x12 guitar cabinets, loose high end 12” speakers (UK Celestion’s Warehouse, etc.) and other guitar things (tubes, pedal board, cables, open back tuners, acoustic and electric hard cases, etc.) that I can add on my end, along with cash for the right trade.

First Up:

Spyderco Efficient 8Cr13MoV OD Green G10 - $50 OBO

Ontario Rat 1 D2 Coyote Brown - $40 OBO (Sold)

Ontario Rat 2 D2 Desert Tan - $40 OBO

Ontario Rat 2 D2 Black - $40 OBO (Sold)

QSP Penguin D2 Blue Denim Scales - $30 OBO

Kershaw Speedsafe - Best Offer, or will throw in with the first sale or trade

Ruike P801 14C28N Stonewashed Scales - $30 OBO

CJRB Crag Cleaver Recoil-Lock AARPN Bluish Gray G10 - $40 OBO

Böker Plus Automatic Kalashnikov 74 Button Lock K-20 - $60 OBO

Böker Plus Strike Desert Warrior OD Green Copper D2 - $50 OBO

Böker Plus Mini Strike OD Green D2 - $40 OBO

Multiple Civivi Elementum’s (more than pictured - G10, Micarta, Metal, Copper, Brass, Bronze, Ebony Wood, Carbon Fiber, so on) - $30 - $40 and up, depending on the Scales and Blade Steel. I have a thing for the Elementums, and would like to keep most of these little beauts if possible, but would be willing to throw in a few with a trade if there is interest.

Please let me know what you would like to get rid of, and what you are interested in, and we can put together a nice trade package in your favor.

Thanks for looking -

IMG_1632.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1633.jpeg
      IMG_1633.jpeg
      426.8 KB · Views: 25
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom