• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Draco

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    As the title says, it’s new in box: Never fired, never even holstered, with a 7.5” barrel. The manual is misplaced, but it comes in its original case. Not a whole lot more that I can say, the gun speaks for itself. As good as it looks, though, it feels a good ten times better in the hand.

Updated Trade List & Bump

Cash preferred: Price $700

However, I wouldn’t mind making a deal for the following:
    Most anything in the AK family; VEPR or Saiga preferred and 7.62x39, 5.45x39, 308, and 12 gauge are also preferred. A Draco would also get my attention;

Any AR variant chambered in 308;

Heckler and Koch: just about anything, although I’ve a strong preference for a P30; or,

FN Five-Seven

I certainly do not mind other offers, I will respond within a day of all that come in; however, these are my primary interests at this time. I ought to offer a quick head’s up, though; the following are going to be rather hard sales:

Bolt Actions; I’m above my quota already.

Handguns: shy of an HK, AK, or AR, I’m unlikely to go for it.

Nevertheless, give me a try. I'm willing to make a deal; my interests are varied; and the worst I can say is no.

FTF or FFL, either is fine. Note me here if interested. South side of Indianapolis.

Last edited:

Draco

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    Early morning bump! Good morning to those waking up and good night to those who have yet to sleep.

To any curious, I don't mind trade inquiries at all, but odds may be on the slim side if the vary much from that list. Up until tonight I didn't know I wanted one of those HK MP5 22lr's. :P So you never know unless you ask.

Draco

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    Come one, come all; step right up, take a gander at this profound product, this magnificently manufactured, supremely sublime Ruger Super Redhawk! What a wonder it is! Why, it’s a bargain at thrice the price; it’s practically a steal of a deal!

[Bump!]

Draco

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    Saturday afternoon bump!

If you've anything on my trade list, I'll see if I can't cut you an even better deal.

Last edited:

Draco

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    Sunday Pre-Supper Bump!

Keep the offers coming. If you're on the fence and were considering a trade involving the HK45C, P30, or MP5 22lr I strongly encourage you to contact me by tomorrow (Monday) morning.

Price drop ends in a couiple days!

Draco

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    I missed a daily bump!

Better late than never, that’s what they say!

Also, please note updated trade interest list. As always, feel free to make offers; nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?

Draco

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    Updated Trade List & Bump

Cash preferred
    However, I wouldn’t mind making a deal for the following:
    Most anything in the AK family; VEPR or Saiga preferred and 7.62x39, 5.45x39, 308, and 12 gauge are also preferred. A Draco would also get my attention;

Any AR variant chambered in 308.

Heckler and Koch: just about anything, although I’ve a strong preference for a P30.

I certainly do not mind other offers, I will respond within a day of all that come in; however, these are my primary interests at this time. I ought to offer a quick head’s up, though; the following are going to be rather hard sales:

Bolt Actions; I’m above my quota already.

Handguns: shy of an HK, AK, or AR, I’m unlikely to go for it.

Willing to make a deal, just send me a message.

Draco

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    Willing to make a deal, folks.

Cash is great, but open to trades.
    HK is always going to get my attention, especially a P30.

I'd love to see an AR or AK in 308; but I'm liable to take an interest in other calibers as well.

As always, feel free to make an offer. :P The worst I can say is no, after all.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom