Andyccw

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    NW INDY
    NIB Henry Golden Boy

I need to make some room in the safe, so it is time to part with a couple of .22s L
    First is a new in the box, never fired, Henry Golden Boy lever action. It shoots .22LR, short, and regular. This thing is a BEAUTY, I picked it up last year, and it has just sat in the corner because I couldn’t bring myself to shoot it. It deserves to be shot, so YOU should buy it. J $[strike]380[/strike] $350***SOLD***
    DSC05111.jpg

***SOLD***Next up is a Ruger 10/22 set up as a Liberty Training Rifle for Appleseed. I put this together to use as a loaner rifle for my brothers to use, but is no longer needed as I have duplicates. Round count is unknown as it is a shooter. The standard stock is beat up from the metal on the GI sling, and I put some “grip tape” on the stock to help new shooters keep their grip easier. It has Tech Sights, an extended rubber butt pad (more comfortable for me as a full size fat man), Volquartsen extended magazine and bolt release, and a new GI sling. Rifle comes with one magazine and a lock. $250***SOLD***

Only trade interest would be a Remington 870 HD (Home Defense) setup.
    I work near the airport, and live down in Camby/Mooresville. I will meet in SW Indy, Avon, Plainfield, or Mooresville areas. I can meet after 6pm during the week, or most anytime on the weekends.
    You must be over 18 years of age to purchase long guns, and I’d like to see an Indiana license to verify residency. J
    Thanks for looking!
    -Andy

Last edited:

alluwant

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    what is the hd setup i have a 870 i just dont know what hd is thank you sorry for the inconveinence

Andyccw

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    NW INDY
    Quick bump for the weekend, new price $350.
    ***Potential buyer pointed out a ding/slight dent in the walnut stock, and passed. I have no idea if this something that can be "popped out" with an iron, as I am not familiar with that process. Now that I am aware of it, here is a picture with a dime for size scale, above and to the left of the dime.***

DSC05122.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom