WTS: NIB All-Clad 10 pc Professional Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Bonded Cookware NW IN

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    SOLD

Bought this set for my mom for her birthday, but they are too heavy for her to handle. I'm outside of the return window because I bought them at the beginning of the year. These are the pro series, new in box, never used.

An extra thick exterior layer of conductive aluminum spreads heat efficiently Three ply, bonded construction extends throughout pots and pans - all the way to its rim 18/10 stainless steel cookware surface is highly polished for stick resistance and is also non-reactive, preserving food's natural flavors Stainless steel handles are permanently secured with stainless steel rivets Oven, broiler, refrigerator and freezer safe
    Handcrafted in the USA since 1971; Limited lifetime warranty

The Master Chef 2 (MC2) 10-Piece Set combines a classic commercial aesthetic with outstanding cooking performance. The matte-finished 18/10 stainless steel interior provides a stick-resistant cooking surface, while the brushed aluminum exterior matches most kitchen decor. The aluminum core provides even, rapid heating. The 10-piece MC2 set is compatible with all cooktops except induction. The Set includes: 8 and 10-Inch Fry pans, 2 and 3.5-Quart Sauce pans, 3-Quart Sauté pan and 8-Quart Stockpot.

[strike]$450[/strike]
    Price drop $400

All Clad 700362 MC2 Professional Master Chef 2 Stainless Steel Tri Ply Bonded Co | eBay

www.amazon.com/All-Clad-Professional-Stainless-Cookware-10-Piece/dp/B00L1P9AN6?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1Ju63S4JfI

61Y02tW%2BBvL._SL1500_.jpg

s-l400.jpg

s-l400.jpg

s-l400.jpg

s-l400.jpg

s-l400.jpg

s-l400.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom