• ...and so much more!
  • lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Really, most of the items I have already have known owners. I'm not sure about 2 tables and one cooler.

Several kind folks allowed me to use their tables to complete the shooting line. Thank you very much. :)

Now, I want to start the process of getting them back to their proper owners.

Here are the items I have and who I think they belong to. I'd appreciate it if the owners could confirm that the list is correct and then we can plan for their return. You can reply in this thread or PM me.

OEF5
    4 tables (1-6' grey, 2 white folders, 1 6' wood table)
    1 cooler, Igloo, blue and white with pull handle
    Action: Coordinate a time for OEF5 to pick it up. (May include some range time. :D)

Dirtebiker
    3 white 6' tables
    Action: Stage at esrice's house. Or may come down and get it. No rush.

dubsac
    1 grey folding 6' table
    Action: Will pick up or may stage it at esrice's house to get closer to Indy.
    Update: 10/9/12 Table given to esrice.

tk6968
    2 white 6' tables
    Action: Coordinate a time for him to pick them up.
    Update: 10/17/12 Picked up tables and shotgun hulls

Geronimojoe85
    1 cooler, Coleman, medium size, blue bottom with white top
    Action: Joe is in NW Indiana. Keep for now. Use it next year.

Last edited:

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    LMW,

Just let me know when you have time and I can come down and get my items. That list looks good as my name should be on all items except the cooler.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    LMW, this stuff wasn't forgotten...this is a classic modified "leave behind" move made popular by a Seinfeld episode. They left this stuff to have an excuse to come back to your awesome place. :D

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    The "leave something behind" trick has been a long-time tradition with folks who visit lovemywoods' property.

It's roots can be traced back to tyler34. He might not've been the first to leave something, but he was the first to be open and honest about why. :D

Both bwframe and Que have upped the ante by leaving behind entire rifles for lovemywoods to "test". When they came to pick them up they were surprised by the accompanying folder they received with data, graphs, charts, and spreadsheets on favorite loads, cleaning schedules, and performance summaries. :D

But this year Que beat everyone out by putting in some "sweat equity" by helping chop down trees and doing some range maintenance. He's even making me look bad. :):

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    ^^^Nice timeline of the history of leaving things. Haha

LMW, I seem to have misplaced a Thompson, Grease Gun, M1919, and a PPSh. So if you happen to find any of them laying around, I will come pick them up ASAP...

Dreaming...

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    ^^^Nice timeline of the history of leaving things. Haha

LMW, I seem to have misplaced a Thompson, Grease Gun, M1919, and a PPSh. So if you happen to find any of them laying around, I will come pick them up ASAP...

Dreaming...

If you had left them behind, do you really think I'd tell you?! :D

tk6968

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Yes, I left two table for you to use the next day. I had no idea that SmileDoc Hill would so quickly figure out my true motive. I will call you and come and get them if that is OK. Thanks again for the wonderful hospitality.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Thanks for the heads up, my wife would kill me. If I cant get time to get down there soon I may have to hire esrice grab it next time he comes by and I can meet him somewhere on the south side. Thanks again for everything. Oh yeah I had no idea there where sooooo many wild turkeys in that area i seen about 15 hopping across the road and 5-6 deer

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Yes, three tables are mine. Evan can get ahold of me, and if he has a vehicle that can haul them, he can drop them at my house or I can meet up at the hotel. Otherwise, if your not in a huge hurry (I'm not) I can come down on a weekend and pick them up.

I am working out of town for another week or so, just FYI.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Yeah, that blue cooler is mine.
    I have no idea how I'd go about getting it back.

I have no plans to get back down there any time soon, even though it is beautiful.
    Unless you or someone you know is coming up to NWI, call it a gift, save it for next time.

Top Bottom