• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    At least he 'fessed up. I doubt he said anything about the oatmeal cream pies or swiss cake rolls under his back fat, though.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    My ex is an E.R. nurse and she was telling me about a 600lb. woman who was in with adominal pains and upon getting her ready for a pelvic exam. (blaaark :puke:), they found a TV remote control in her folds of fat.

When they took the remote (now sealed in a plastic bag) to the familiy in the waiting area, one of the "bubbas" says: "Hey we've been a lookin' fer that"!!!! :laugh:

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I heard of a similar story...

My ex is an E.R. nurse and she was telling me about a 600lb. woman who was in with adominal pains and upon getting her ready for a pelvic exam. (blaaark :puke:), they found a TV remote control in her folds of fat.

When they took the remote (now sealed in a plastic bag) to the familiy in the waiting area, one of the "bubbas" says: "Hey we've been a lookin' fer that"!!!! :laugh:

A rotund woman once lost a chicke leg in a fold of fat. She went to the hospital in pain and they found the chicken leg, decomposed, and covered in maggots! (Again...blaaark :puke:)

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I have wondered if a well-made 'fat suit' (think Tim Allen as Santa) would do two things:

1. Pass pat-down
    2. defeat the backscatter x-ray machines at airport

Oh, and as far as believing them when they SAY they do a thorough pat-down? Remember the guy in police custody that shot himself? Here is story/video. THAT is what happens OR WORSE when pat-downs are poorly done. (someone gets SHOT in the video - forewarned)

I will not make this clickable, but you can construct the link yourself.

www.snopes.comSLASHphotosSLASHgruesomeSLASHinterrogate.asp

Or search for cerna video

Last edited:
    Top Bottom