Not open for further replies.

Cromartie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Sheridan
    Hey Everyone,
    My name is Jon, I live in Sheridan right behind Target Sports, the gun store. I own 1 firearm at the moment, it's a Desert Eagle "Baby Eagle" 9mm, though I have owned many other guns over the years and plan on buying more, a 12 gauge will most likely be my next toy.

I have been a shooter off and on all my life, was raised in a gun owning family and started shooting very young. I was born and raised in southern California and lived there until about 10 years ago and did a lot of shooting in the San Bernardino mountains and El Mirage Dry lake.:ar15:

Recent geo-political events have gotten me more interested in guns and shooting again and becoming more self sufficient, and vigilant about the pace of changing events all around us. Keeping abreast of these events and prepping for the worst has become my top priority.
    I was referred to this site by a few people who have bought plastic barrels from me on Craig's List -- guys, thanks for the info!
    A big hello to everyone and thanks in advance for the welcome!

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    :welcome:

Where did you live in SoCal?

I grew up in Huntington Beach and also used to go shooting in the San Bernardino Mountains.

Cromartie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Sheridan
    Bigum1969 - From LA originally, but lived most of the time in the high desert, Hesperia to be exact. Then on to Phelan, then Victorville. Glad to get outta there!

Cromartie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Sheridan
    :welcome:

Where did you live in SoCal?

I grew up in Huntington Beach and also used to go shooting in the San Bernardino Mountains.

There used to be many good places to shoot up in the mountains in Cali. The forest service closed alot of them, along with so many of the areas you could do some 4-wheeling. Miss the mountains! But that's about it.

cue7467

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Westfield Indiana
    I am not to far either.

Feel free to contact me if you need anything as my family is a FFL also in Westfield. Not a big shop but we are trying to grow. Guess I need to finish the shop to get the storefront up first, huh. None the less we are always around to help you out and we offer $10 transfers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom