• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JaySoSaySo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2012
    Camby
    Hey all! I just realized that I never made a post here when I joined! I suppose I was too involved with the thread I had started to follow on LTCH! I heard about INGO @ a local gun show about 6 months ago, and I joined the forum shortly after in search of like-minded individuals in this new area to share with and gain knowledge from.

Anyway, my name is Jason and I am 26 years old. I am born and raised in Council Bluffs, Iowa - I moved to Texas for a few years when I turned 20 but I have since found myself here in Indy in early 2009. I enjoy many different things and I can be considered a jack of all trades (for the most part ;) ). Most often you can find me playing paintball through the warmer months if I'm not fixing something and also frequenting the local shooting ranges.

I grew up in a hunting family, often going on hunting trips with Dad, my uncle(s), and brother. I shot an old Winchester semi-auto that seemed to weigh every bit of 20lbs (I was 10). We only went out for ducks, geese, pheasants and rabbits for the first 3-4 years or so because Dad thought I was too loud to go deer hunting. I never got the chance to deer hunt due to my parents divorcing (which essentially ended my hunting expeditions as my Mom gained custody of me) - so bagging a deer has been one of my goals for quite some time, I just haven't had the opportunity or equipment.

I do not trust the GOV for their actions speak volumes to me. I am not interested in talking general politics - except those that involve legislation regarding my 2nd Amendment, as well as other constitutional rights.

I am here to gain knowledge, and to share my knowledge the best I can. I am by no means a professional marksman - but when the equipment is setup properly I can generally nail the shot and I like to consider myself comfortable.

I currently own:
    1 Glock 22 - 4th Gen. + Factory mags and 1 aftermarket 29rnd mag. (this is my daily carry - Uncle Mikes IWB)
    1 DPMS AR-15 - Sportical w/single-point sling + Factory mags and 5 window-less pmags + 1 nice little Barska AC10984 30mm Red Dot + Magpul MBUS front and rear pop-ups on 45° angle
    More coming soon....well, maybe whenever available:dunno:
    *Oh and the soon to be Fiance owns the Glock 19 - 4th Gen. + Factory mags and 1 aftermarket 31rnd mag.

I am looking forward to meeting new friends, and sharing my knowledge as well as my love for hunting and firearms.

Keep Calm, Carry On.
    :draw:

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    You and I need to talk about that "want to bag a deer" deal bro. That's one tasty critter. Be glad to give you all the advise I have - killed, dressed, butchered, cooked and eaten plenty deer.

Welcome.

JaySoSaySo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2012
    Camby
    You and I need to talk about that "want to bag a deer" deal bro. That's one tasty critter. Be glad to give you all the advise I have - killed, dressed, butchered, cooked and eaten plenty deer.

Welcome.

I have the mentality for sure - and I know a small amount as far as scenting, but they stalk deer in Iowa and everyone here is in a tree stand. lol. :dunno:

Love me some deer. I have eaten plenty as well growing up. My favorite was always jerky. I have since started making beef jerky in my dehydrator - I can't wait to get a rump roast from my first deer and make some fine 'ol jerky!

Keep Calm, Carry On!
    :draw:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom