Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Fishers
    Four Guns, LLC
    $520 black, $577 stainless

Stainless for $563.99
    Springfield Armory Handguns (Pistols) sprgfld xds 45acp 3.3 bitone 5rd - TheGunSource

Black for $514.99
    Springfield Armory Handguns (Pistols) sprgfld xds 45acp 3.3 blk 5rd - TheGunSource

Black $559
    Springfield XD-S 45ACP Compact, Single Stack - Impact Guns

Stainless $609
    Springfield XD-S 45ACP Compact, Stainless Steel, Single Stack - Impact Guns

I'm sure there are more, but these are the ones I found. On XDTalk, one member mentioned that he just pre-ordered it through his local shop for $499 + tax.

Thanks for the feedback! I am going to get one of these and would like to keep the $ local so if anyone in the Indy area knows of someone taking preorders that is within an hour or so of Indy, please let me know!

jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    Fourguns is local in Lafayette. Diamond V Outdoor sports and Applied Ballistics will also order, but I don't have a price for them yet.

Fort Liberty in Avon quoted me $529 (I assume the black) but said he wouldn't feed comfortable taking pre-orders until they hear of a shipping date (and rightfully so). Bradis said they would get back to me today with a price.

rdg

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Fishers
    I called Four Guns and they told me they have no pricing available, don't have any idea when they will receive any guns or if they will even get any prior to fall. Not sure who gave you the prices above. Just wanted to let you know what I found.

I also called Bradis and they told me pretty much the same thing. No wait list, no pricing and no idea when they will be in.

jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    I called Four Guns and they told me they have no pricing available, don't have any idea when they will receive any guns or if they will even get any prior to fall. Not sure who gave you the prices above. Just wanted to let you know what I found.

I also called Bradis and they told me pretty much the same thing. No wait list, no pricing and no idea when they will be in.

I used their fancy ordering system on their website. It looks like it references someone else for their prices. But these prices match quotes that I've received from them before, so I took it to be true.

Four Guns XD-S Black

Four Guns XD-S Stainless

rdg

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Fishers
    Anyone hear any more updates on this gun? Expected date in stores, price etc?
    Been kind of quiet for a while so thought I would revive this thread.

jonny4523

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    I haven't see any pricing difference yet from what I posted earlier and I haven't seen any release dates yet either. Most of the info I've seen puts it at mid-march. The local shops that I've talked to say they don't have a price yet. So I don't know if the online shops have an inside scoop on pricing or if they are estimating.

rdg

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Fishers
    I'm starting to see pricing on more of our distributor sites now; looks like we'll be running them about $539.95. Still no word on an actual release date, however...

Thanks for update. If you hear anything about when you expect to get them please post. I would like to buy one from you and keep my $ local and with someone that supports this site!

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Looks like it will be another winner for the XD series of pistols. They are good guns, but a little on the chunky side. That smaller profile will appeal to more of the CC crowd for sure.:yesway:

Top Bottom