• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AR Bandit

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    For some reason I feel like I'm losing a few man points for posting this but I have been in search of a new watch for some time and cannot find anything locally I like.

What I'm looking for is a black watch, digital, that is a tough looking as it is in durability. Something the lines of a military or tactical watch.

I'd like one under $200. Any suggestions?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Look into the Casio watches. Don't know any of the model names, sorry.

I have a few Casio ones.Good quality and cheap. :yesway:
    G Shock or other models are tough, water proof and everything. :yesway:
    You can get one for $50, no need to spend $200 for a "tactical watch" who is just a black watch.
    I even saw some with the color called "tactical black", which looked just like normal black to me, but more expensive. :rolleyes:

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Casio-DW5600E-1V-G-Shock-Classic-Digital/dp/B000GAYQKY/ref=sr_1_4?s=watches&ie=UTF8&qid=1344825432&sr=1-4&keywords=g+shock]Casio Men's DW5600E-1V G-Shock Classic Digital Watch: Watches: Amazon.com[/ame] 4.5 stars with 348 reviews!

Can I keep the change? ;)

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I've had my eye on a few Luminox watches for a "tactical" watch. I'm not sure if you can get them for under $200 but I like the way they look and many have tritium hands which glow. I know you said a digital watch, but you might take a look...

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    I have a Casio Pathfinder, but if I had it to do over again, I would have bought a Sunto. Makes the Casio look like a toy.

My main watch is a Traser H3 "Code Blue". I've been thinking pretty hard about buying a Luminox 3051 Blackout.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I have a Casio pathfinder solar watch and don't regret buying it at all. Love this watch.

This watch is over $200 tho. Sorry, I just re-read your original post.

The g shocks are nice and so are the luminox.

f'nstar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Go to the local walmart and buy a casio g-shock. I bought one before the police academy and wore it everyday since. I don't like the plastic band on mine as soon as I order the velcro strap for it it will be a lot better.

hopcam

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I've got 2 of these and love them
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/G-Shock-GA-110-1B-Military-Series-Watch/dp/B007BPN8Y2]Amazon.com: G-Shock GA-110-1B Military Series Watch: Casio: Sports & Outdoors[/ame]

billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    This is my next watch. But I'm kind on a citizen eco-drive watch junkie. it's one of there stiletto Series.
    photo-108.jpg

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Not really tactical, but I wear a Timex and have taken it to Hell and back. I wear it 24/7, to work everyday, swimming, hiking, hunting, and everything in between. I've had the watch for 4 years now, I've replaced the battery once, and it's just now showing signs that the band will need replaced. It does have a compas on the band that's a POS and serves no purpose if that classifies as tactical. When the time comes to buy another watch I'll be buying a Timex.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I've had my eye on a few Luminox watches for a "tactical" watch. I'm not sure if you can get them for under $200 but I like the way they look and many have tritium hands which glow. I know you said a digital watch, but you might take a look...

I have a Casio Pathfinder, but if I had it to do over again, I would have bought a Sunto. Makes the Casio look like a toy.

My main watch is a Traser H3 "Code Blue". I've been thinking pretty hard about buying a Luminox 3051 Blackout.

I really like the way some of the more simple Luminox watches look. If anyone has first hand with any of these, a review would be really cool.

A.1881.BO_big.png

:drool:

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    Link:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Casio-G9000-1V-G-Shock-Mudman-Digital/dp/B000FPVUJA/ref=sr_1_1?s=watches&ie=UTF8&qid=1345163517&sr=1-1&keywords=casio+mudman+g+shock[/ame]

I have owned this watch for 5 years and worn it at my full time EMS job. This watch has survived water, mud, snow, ice, blood, tears, vomit and just about every other bodily function.

It's been bumped, banged, dropped, knocked, and exposed to all types of weather.

It now looks used and abused but it's still functioning 100%.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Another vote for Timex here. It's all I've ever worn. The only time it comes off is for a shower. It is an "Expedition", has a nylon band and the hands glow in the dark. The whole watch can light up (Indiglo) with a touch of a button. Also water resistant to 100 meters.

hcsdstan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2012
    Gshock by Casio. If you dont have to have a digital, try Luminox. Amazon.com has them for way under retail. (normally 300 and up full retail) but around 180 to 250 on amazon. they last forever and take alot of abuse....

Top Bottom