• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I don't know much about this gun, I don't see this gun in gun shops, I only bought it because it's an STI & the price is right, it came with two I think they're 15 round mags

rlidgard

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    NWI
    its a czech gun imported to sti. not (cz) like dom said. i almost bought one once but reading the maintence reviews turned me away. just always keep lube on u when u go to the range. good luck hooe u like it

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Century has the GP MK7 p1
    Won't be able to used the mags of the GP MK7, cause it's a 15 round mag, instead of the larger 17 round mag for the STI. here is the info
    This is a CAI Grand Power P1 MK7 semi auto pistol in 9mm caliber. The Grand Power was designed by Jaroslav Kuracina, a former weapons officer in the Slovak Army, and is very popular in IPSC and tactical applications in Europe. It can be carried cocked and locked, and features 3 5/8'' barrel, with the innovative rotating locking system, single/double action, ambidextrous safety and slide stop, 3 dot sights, black polymer frame with accessory rail and includes 4 interchangeable back straps and 2ea 15rd magazines. Made in Slovakia,

Top Bottom