• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    That's pretty interesting. I had not seen that from Sig before and I'd definitely be interested in one when they come out. I love that Sig is including night sights by default where as just about everyone else makes you pony up an extra hundred bucks for them. If these take off, maybe we'll see fewer cases of folks shooting themselves in the hand when the get the Glock unload sequence backwards.

Big Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    If it says Sig on it, it most likely won't be reasonably priced. But, I'm still looking forward to getting my hands on one.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I had 250 2SUM for a short while.

The FS frame was comfortable. Very comfortable. The SC - not so much. Too small and rather top heavy. I've not shot the compact.

The issues that plagued the 250 will continue here. Lack of mags and lack of all the "extras" to get you into other configurations.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    Hate to double post here but...

Being that I'm already an owner of a p250 I'm really excited about the 320. When I saw the first videos I noticed a lot of similarity between the 250 and 320 and come to find out that the accessories (mags, grip frames, barrels) are ALL interchangeable. As long as the quality is there and the accuracy is what I hope it is...I'm probably going to buy one.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I had a P2022 that was nice for the price. Hated that it came with only one magazine, and that more mags were priced higher than what I was willing to spend. That's Sig, though.

I like the idea of the P320. I'll definitely look for it and who knows? I'll probably make the same mistake by buying it too.

USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    My guess is you'll see the normal suspects with these anywhere from 550-600 actual pricing from the dealers that have lower prices..if you pay 713 for it your crazy....you can get an m11a1 for 849.99 or a 229 for 799 why would you not spend the extra money and get a nicer weapon.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    My guess is you'll see the normal suspects with these anywhere from 550-600 actual pricing from the dealers that have lower prices..if you pay 713 for it your crazy....you can get an m11a1 for 849.99 or a 229 for 799 why would you not spend the extra money and get a nicer weapon.

Bradis has one right now for $599... I handled it yesterday and I really like the concept of this pistol. The trigger was great (at least dry-firing) and it fit my hand and pointed well. That accessory rail on the dust cover makes the thing look huge, though, especially in the full-sized variant. Sig should have gone even more modular with this one... How about making the dust cover modular too? Rail vs. no rail, your choice. This could be done with an add-on or an entirely new frame. I think Sig only offers this option for the sub-compact models.

Regardless, I sold my Glock 19 and I will be getting one of these. Hell, maybe some of my decision was based on just wanting something different. But the value proposition is there for sure with such modularity and night sights standard (as well as 2 magazines and a holster for you right-handers).

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom