• Damage Ind

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2012
    Granger
    img_4401_0.jpg

Muzzle Brake, Short Barrel, 3 Slot
    Precision machined in the USA from 4140 Steel with manganese phosphate protective coating. This muzzle brake is designed for use with 1/2" x 28 threaded barrels on short rifles and pistol-style weapons. The three slots provide very effective blast and recoil reduction. The 1" x 20 OD threads allow use with our projector sleeves (Projector Sleeve & Projector, Dissipator Sleeve), which directs the muzzle blast forward and away from the shooter when used on a pistol or SBR in confined spaces such as indoors or from within a vehicle.
    $34.95

img_4420_0.jpg

Muzzle Brake, Short Barrel, 4 Slot
    Precision machined in the USA from 4140 Steel with manganese phosphate protective coating. This muzzle brake is designed for use with 1/2" x 28 threaded barrels on short rifles and pistol-style weapons. The four vertical slots are based on a time-proven design and offer effective recoil and blast reduction. The 1" x 20 OD threads allow use with our projector sleeves (Projector Sleeve & Projector, Dissipator Sleeve), which directs the muzzle blast forward and away from the shooter when used on a pistol or SBR in confined spaces such as indoors or from within a vehicle.
    $34.95

img_4298.jpg

Projector Sleeve, Short Barrel
    Precision machined in the USA from 4140 steel with manganese phosphate protective coating. This projector sleeve is designed to work in conjunction with our short barrel muzzle brakes (4 Slot & 3 Slot) to direct muzzle blast, flash and sound away from the shooter when used in close, confined spaces.
    $34.95

img_4297.jpg

Projector, Dissipator Sleeve, Short Barrel
    Precision machined in the USA from 4140 steel with manganese phosphate protective coating. This dissipator sleeve is designed to work in conjunction with our short barrel muzzle brakes (4 Slot & 3 Slot) to direct muzzle blast, flash and sound away from the shooter when used in close, confined spaces. Limited porting around the OD alows for some dissipation of the flash.
    $34.95

Projector Sleeve OL ~ 2.25"
    Projector Sleeve OD ~ 1 9/16"

Last edited:

dave29

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    I may have missed it somewhere, but what is the diameter and length of the "sleeve"? I didn't see it listed on your website.

Edit: sorry for posting on a WTS ad. I thought I was in the thread on your sub-forum.

Top Bottom