• ...and so much more!
  • DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Stopped in at a "new" shop just north of Upland today. Ol' TB and I drove over after work. Our friend the free man said it was pretty good. Help me, those of you who know, believe it was called MacDonalds.
    Not a bad place, especially way out in the country. Owner seemed pretty good, not pushy or rude, did ask us if we needed help or had questions once in a while. Fair selection of handguns, probably 120 or so long guns. Everything from antiques to EBRs. Prices right at retail on most new stuff. Don't have any idea if they'll deal. Used stuff looked to be priced fair, for the most part. Lots and lots of accessories, holsters, and a good selection of reloading equipment. Even ran into someone TB knew, Heater jr. nice kid. I'll be back when I have more time to sort through the "troughs" of gunleather and look closer at the reloading stuff, too.

:ingo:

hc4sar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    cent IN.
    Been doing business with Jeff and his dad before him for more years than i want to think! JAY,1946,and i are regulars out there. i've bought many toys off him over the years and will likely be buying more in the future. oh yea he is BIG into cowboy shooting too.

:ingo:

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 23, 2010
    Converse Indiana
    Jeff and Gary are real nice guys. Jeff introduced me to Deercreek shooting club over by there. I have been doing buissness there for many years now, and yes if you are not trading in a gun, Jeff will haggle on his prices especially after he knows you a bit :D Not sure where your at, but in Wabash there is another real good gunshop called Bass and bucks, you can google it and get their website. That one is worth a visit as well.

Top Bottom