• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mattmh3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    Yeoman
    I picked up a Glock 21 this week and my wife bought a Diamondback DB9. Can't wait to get out to put some rounds through them! Will try to get pics up soon as I can.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    Lot's of Glock owners here but my only Glock is a Gen 2 21 and it's the best .45 I ever fired. I actually like it because it's big, hardly moves at all during recoil, and hits the target every time.

I don't carry it, but do keep it by my bed. I like way the slide sounds when you rack it. Not quite a pump-action shotgun but darned close!

I'm sure you'll like it!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I normally like 1911s for .45 ACP, but after buying a Glock 20sf, I've been wanting to get a Gen 3 21sf or a Gen 4 21. The 20sf has been a really good gun and I could see a G21 filling the niche of a hi-cap .45 for me.

LD36

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Bloomington, IN
    What generation G21 did you get? I have a G21SF that I am about to finish a customization job on and can't wait to get the slide back from being Cerakoted.

Mattmh3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    Yeoman
    LD36 I got the Gen 3. It seems to be a good fit in my hand. I thought that a double stack would have been too wide. Tried out several but kept coming back to this one. Waiting on some warmer weather to get out and put some rounds throught it.:shoot:

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    LD36 I got the Gen 3. It seems to be a good fit in my hand. I thought that a double stack would have been too wide. Tried out several but kept coming back to this one. Waiting on some warmer weather to get out and put some rounds throught it.:shoot:

NICE!!!!!!!!! MY FAVORITE!!! G21!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Mattmh3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    Yeoman
    Sorry guys , but between work and dealing with some issues that the ex wife didnt take care of years ago the pics are on the back burner for now. Hoping for this weekend. Along with the pics of my new Stag SA3!

Mattmh3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    Yeoman
    Sorry for not getting the pics up or a range report. My dad recently passed away so have had a lot of stuff going on. Going to his house today to go through guns and stuff. Hope to get some range time in today also.

Top Bottom