• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trencher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2024
    Grant County
    Hello, I'm new to this forum and want to introduce myself. I have been a Hoosier all my life, living in the North Central part. I like all kinds of firearms but lately seem to focus on the 1911 and Glock's. Strange combination, I guess, considering the sometimes polarizing opinions of each camp. lol. I'm active on the 1911 addicts forum and hope to be just as active here. Thanks for allowing me into the club.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Hello, I'm new to this forum and want to introduce myself. I have been a Hoosier all my life, living in the North Central part. I like all kinds of firearms but lately seem to focus on the 1911 and Glock's. Strange combination, I guess, considering the sometimes polarizing opinions of each camp. lol. I'm active on the 1911 addicts forum and hope to be just as active here. Thanks for allowing me into the club.
    Every red-blooded American male over the age of 18, and not otherwise restricted, should have at least one 1911, and it is decreed it should be in the .45acp caliber.

Anything after that is just gravy.

There are one or two on these boards who straddle the fence between 1911's and that other brand that I will not utter.

The next big question is,
    How do you feel about pineapple on pizza?

Anyway, welcome to Ingo from Lafayette

Trencher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2024
    Grant County
    Every red-blooded American male over the age of 18, and not otherwise restricted, should have at least one 1911, and it is decreed it should be in the .45acp caliber.

Anything after that is just gravy.

There are one or two on these boards who straddle the fence between 1911's and that other brand that I will not utter.

The next big question is,
    How do you feel about pineapple on pizza?

Anyway, welcome to Ingo from Lafayette

So, you want me to get into the controversial topics first. lol. Not a pineapple on pizza fan.

1911 and Glock, best of both worlds.

Top Bottom