• Status
    Not open for further replies.

USpatriot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Greetings, All!

I'd like to say hi to all those who will welcome me to this forum. I had a brief chat with the guys manning the INGUNOwners booth at the last 1500 gun show on Sunday. Sorry about not remembering their names-I'm over 40, and I've slept since then. Anyway, to introduce myself: I live in west-central Indiana, I own, and shoot mostly WW2 surplus bolt-action rifles. There are also some post WW2 milsurp bolt guns along with a few milsurp semi-autos as well. I served my Country, and state, Army/National Guard for 20+ years Conus and Oconus with Cold War service as well as a trip to the sandbox. I have been shooting since I was a kid, starting off with a Daisy BB gun and working my way through the ranks- SMLE, Mosin-Nagant, M1 Garand... I hope I can increase my knowledge base, and contribute as well. Thanks for letting me ramble on!

USpatriot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Sylvain,

Thanks to you as well. sorry, I'm going back-and-forth between pages-talk about the kid in a candy store!

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    Greetings, All!

I'd like to say hi to all those who will welcome me to this forum. I had a brief chat with the guys manning the INGUNOwners booth at the last 1500 gun show on Sunday. Sorry about not remembering their names-I'm over 40, and I've slept since then. Anyway, to introduce myself: I live in west-central Indiana, I own, and shoot mostly WW2 surplus bolt-action rifles. There are also some post WW2 milsurp bolt guns along with a few milsurp semi-autos as well. I served my Country, and state, Army/National Guard for 20+ years Conus and Oconus with Cold War service as well as a trip to the sandbox. I have been shooting since I was a kid, starting off with a Daisy BB gun and working my way through the ranks- SMLE, Mosin-Nagant, M1 Garand... I hope I can increase my knowledge base, and contribute as well. Thanks for letting me ramble on!

Great!...Welcome to INGO and thanks for your service to our country!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom