• Status
    Not open for further replies.

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    I was referred by a friend to the website. Looks very interesting. If it's not violating any protocol I would like to post some info regarding a Utah Non-resident Permit Class. I am getting one together and it will be conducted by a certified instructor. The class will be in the Southeastern part of the state (Probably in Batesville). Looking at date of Oct 21st, 6-10PM. Contact me if interested. email ok to:
    n9vo@hotmail.com

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Welcome to the site! :)

Not breaking protocol, but you might post around in a few other places on the site so our members can get to know you before making a decision on attending your class. :)

Also, I strongly recommend you post a more detailed invitation in the Tactics & Training section of the forum, as this is the Introductions thread, and not everyone reads this section when they're looking for training/classes. :)

I think you'll find quite a bit of interest in the Utah class. :)

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    Welcome to the site! :)

Not breaking protocol, but you might post around in a few other places on the site so our members can get to know you before making a decision on attending your class. :)

Also, I strongly recommend you post a more detailed invitation in the Tactics & Training section of the forum, as this is the Introductions thread, and not everyone reads this section when they're looking for training/classes. :)

I think you'll find quite a bit of interest in the Utah class. :)

Thanks for tip. I did post it in the Tactic & Training as you suggested. I'm not conducting the class my self. Only doing the legwork. The instructor is certified by the state of Utah and is from the Indianapolis area. Nice web site. Glad I found it.

G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    Welcome to the forum. I am sure lots of people will be interested in the Utah Classes. Attendance will be restricted by the distance people must drive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom