Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Hi, I live in Northwest Indiana, and I discovered this forum a few weeks ago. I am in the beginning stages of purchasing my first gun. Just thought I'd pop in and say hi in this forum, and then I'll wander down to whatever forum is best to ask for advice.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    If you want to meet a bunch of crazed gun owners, who also happen to be members of INGO then you may want to come to the next event at the cigar lounge in Schererville.

NO SMOKING IS REQUIRED. NO COSTS TO ATTEND. NO NEED TO CARRY A GUN.

These are very casual get togethers where fellow gun owners get together for fun and to talk about guns. Typical crowds are 10 to 25 INGO members at these events, most always from Lake/Porter counties. Not everyone who attends is an INGO member, but all are pro-gun. We have a group of Chicago cops who come down for the events and bring their own twist to the events, they are very pro-gun but not INGO members.

If you want to ask about specific guns, maybe even hold them, BUT not shoot them, this is a good place to visit.

Thursday Dec 5, 6pm to 9pm

J. Fuego Origen Cigars at the 1101 Cigar Lounge will sponsor

:ingo: NWI INGO Open Carry Night :ingo:

cigar_origen_box.png

J. Fuego is a small cigar company that is known for blending some of the best cigars in the world that are sold by other cigar companies! J. Fuego is the company behind several "TOP 25" and "BEST VALUE" cigars, but its a company you likely have never heard of because the cigars that they make, that win awards, have traditionally been made in the J. Fuego factory and sold under other brand names. Now, stepping out from behind the curtain, J. Fuego is releasing their own cigars. Their newly introduced ORIGEN series has already been given a "92" rating by Cigar Afficinado Magazine, other ratings are pending from the cigar media.

As with all our NWI INGO Open Carry Cigar Nights . . . you do not need to purchase anything, you do not need to smoke a cigar, you do not need to Open Carry.

The guitar player is booked. The night is reserved. Let's meet up and have some fun.

Let's make this another LONG ARM event so bring a rifle/shotgun/bazooka/flame thrower, or what have you and lets have another big gun show & tell.

Picture6-1.png

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I can see the NW IN group, but cannot post. Can someone tell me about the gun show next weekend? I thought it was at the Lake County Fairgrounds, but instead I see one listed at the Patrician Manor?

Edited to add: I found the link to join the group.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Welcome to the forum.

We have a Meet & Shoot coming up at Blythe's (Valparaiso).
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/ingo-events/321147-blythes-ingo-christmas-meet-shoot.html
    It might be a good place to meet some of us, and also to try a few different guns out.

Checkout this links.

Northwest Indiana - INGunOwners (you might want to "join" to this to receive updates on local events)

2013 NWI Events

NWI INGO General Post - Part 7 (go ahead to the last page, just us chatting. But you might find some useful information)

tohm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    Lowell
    They usually have one in Schereville at the Patrician Manor a hall off 30 and typically there is the Lake County at the same time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom