• Status
    Not open for further replies.

+mill69

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2024
    St. Louis
    I just joined this Forum and want to say Hello. Unfortunately, as the title says I live in Illinois. I live in southern Illinois where we are subjected to the craziness of Chicago politicians passing unconstitutional laws. Some day, I hope to move to Indiana or Missouri where the Second Amendment is respected. I've used and respected firearms all my life and enjoy all types of shooting, mostly Clays and Benchrest. As I near retirement, Bullseye shooting will find a place in my schedule. There are only so many hours in a day and somethings have to be postponed. In addition to shooting, I enjoy collecting and occasional hunting. One rule I have is that if I own it, I'm going to shoot it. When I acquire an unfired Gem, I'll pass it along to someone who wants and collects perfection. With that being said, I want the best example of any rifle or pistol I use. Guns are a lot like cars, with care and maintenance a good gun will last 2,3...... life times. I use a 1955 Browning Superposed for Trap and after 15K rounds it still looks like new and feels a little better every time I use it. I really admire craftsmanship and most of my guns date from 1890-1970. I use a Winchester 52c (1956) for Benchrest and successfully compete against new and custom guns. Do I win all the time, No, Being near the top is enough for me. I appreciate the opportunity to participate in this Forum and want to Thank the membership for the privlage. Regards mill69

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Hello from Lake Co. in NW Indiana. It's a shame that good people such as yourself have to be subject to the control over your state by the those who want to restrict your rights. You are welcome here anytime.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Best of luck as you near retirement +mill69! Hopefully you will be able to move out of the dying state that is Illinois! :wavey:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom