• ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I think I like it!

I won't have to cut down my front sight for the handguard, and it's reasonably priced..

slideshow_MOE_SL.png

Added to the "Wish List" lol

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I think the handguard looks pretty cool as well, I don't think the stock is different enough to make me switch from my STR but it's nice. I'm happy to see Magpul come out with some new stuff, they make great products!

Sheepdog Gear

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Jasper County
    I think I'll like the stock for my mid-length build. Unfortunately, it's deceiving. You'd think "Slim Line" would mean "lightweight" or "minimalist", but it actually weighs more that the MOE stock.

Zjhagens

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    From the picture the pistol grip looks uncomfortably thin. I look forward to seeing this stuff in person. Anyone seen it yet?

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I think I'll like the stock for my mid-length build. Unfortunately, it's deceiving. You'd think "Slim Line" would mean "lightweight" or "minimalist", but it actually weighs more that the MOE stock.

I found that kind of funny too. The MOE K grip is .12lbs, while the SL grip is .17lbs.

Least the SL is like a slim K2, but it's still kind of funny that the original K is lighter. Or at least to me it was

Sheepdog Gear

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Jasper County
    I found that kind of funny too. The MOE K grip is .12lbs, while the SL grip is .17lbs.

Least the SL is like a slim K2, but it's still kind of funny that the original K is lighter. Or at least to me it was

Yep. Finding myself going with the MFT Minimalist over the SL for my lightweight build. Unfortunately, I had high hopes for the SL.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Yep. Finding myself going with the MFT Minimalist over the SL for my lightweight build. Unfortunately, I had high hopes for the SL.

I'm smacking myself right now for wanting to try and do a "lightweight" 308 and finding the same thing about the SL line. I do like the looks and feel of the SL forearm though

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I was wondering if I would have to ditch my MOE MVG Foregrip if I got a new SL handguard, so I emailed Magpul and got a response.

Thank you for contacting us. Yes there are plans to release an adapter that will allow MOE accessories to mount to M-LOK slots and should be out soon.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I look forward to seeing this stuff in person. Anyone seen it yet?

We (Bradis) have the SL components in stock, and have set up a couple demo guns with it. The handguard is a royal PITA to install and won't fit certain guns with railed gas blocks, but I like the look and feel of the handguard and stock. The SL pistol grip is a little small for my tastes, but I am used to running a MIAD with the larger front and backstraps.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    If you like the look of the Magpul SL stock, look at the BCM Gunfighter Mod 0 stock. The Magpul stock weighs 9.6oz and the BCM weighs 7.6oz. The BCM also has the potential for upgraded features in the future. There is also only a $1 price difference between the two.

Outlaw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Cornfield east of Indy
    I picked up the grey handguard and pistol grip at Bradis :yesway:over the weekend. The handguard was a little difficult to install but it wasn't too bad. I love the look and feel. Looking forward to getting it to the range this weekend.

Can't wait til the buttstock comes out in grey too, can't seem to find it anywhere.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I picked up the grey handguard and pistol grip at Bradis :yesway:over the weekend. The handguard was a little difficult to install but it wasn't too bad. I love the look and feel. Looking forward to getting it to the range this weekend.

Can't wait til the buttstock comes out in grey too, can't seem to find it anywhere.

Pics? :)

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I was wondering if I would have to ditch my MOE MVG Foregrip if I got a new SL handguard, so I emailed Magpul and got a response.

Odd, I just got an email from someone different at Magpul who said that they are NOT making an MOE to MLOK adapter.. hmm

JAW

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2013
    Spencerville
    Yes, pics please, I'm intrigued by these. Anyone in Fort Wayne have these yet, last time I was at zx they hadn't got any yet. And I just don't want to go to that other place in town.

Top Bottom