• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • duboismd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Indy
    On vacation and stopped by a gun store in Northern IN. Saw an LCP and fell in love. Post recall with mag extension and gun rug etc. Made an impulse buy yesterday. Took it to the range today and am very happy. 100 flawless rounds and it is more accurate than I thought it could be. Smooth trigger pull, very concealable. A little tough to aim since the sights are so small but it is a pleasure to shoot. At this point I would highly recommend one.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    Agreed!

deadmanslcpec1.jpg

KPierce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Jeffersonville
    Congrats on the new gun :rockwoot:

I love mine as well. I have rapid fired a full magazine from it as fast as I can and at 20 yards I was surprised myself with how well it shot. Not as accurate as many out there but I keep mine with me where ever I go because it's so easy to conceal.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Im wanting one of the LC pistols from Ruger. How do you like the pistol with the pinky extension? can you get a full grip on the gun with it??

duboismd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Indy
    The pinky extension is better than the flat IMO. But I can easily shoot with both. I can't get a full grip on either but it surprised me that it didn't really matter. Especially when shooting with one hand. I had a Bersa 380 once and it kicked a lot harder than the LCP...

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    What extension is that on the mag. I have the ruger factory finger extension and it looks shorter then what you have. Are you able to get a pinky on with that? also what hollow points are laying in that picture?

Top Bottom