• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JustScot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Hello INGO!

I just wanted to introduce myself and get started with an arrival post. This is all new to me and I'm not sure yet what role INGO will fill or what role I will have in INGO. I'm just happy to have found a site with a respectful and knowagable community.

I am currently in the process of purchasing my first pistol and am a bit overwhelmed by the numerious opinions, styles, models, uses ect. Not to mention the current state of firearms in the national spotlight and on the toungs of this nation and our elected officials. After lenghty research, I have decided on a round and model that suits my needs. My trouble now is finding the darn thing. Indianapolis and surronuding citys are all but barren and orders from distrbuters are halted. It's a sellers market! (if anyone knows where I can find a Walther PPQ in 9mm let me know)

I have had long-guns for several years and enjoy shooting sports; namely skeet shooting and turkey hunting. I have been educated on proper firearm handeling by my brother (service member) and have taken hunter education courses. I am looking forward to taking a defensive pistol course after (if) i procure my desired side arm. Any thoughts or advise are certianly welcome.

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Go handle all the guns you want at a LGS. Limit it down to ones that feel the best .. Then try and shoot them. Indy trading post has a decent selection of rentals.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Welcome Scot. Spend some time in the handguns forum and then go to your local gun shop to handle what you are interested in possibly purchasing. :ingo:

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    Hello and :welcome: from Cicero :ingo:

For a Walther PPQ, go to Plainfield Shooting Supply, or Bradis in Camby. You won't be dissapointed. Tell 'em INGO sent ya. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom