• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

bashbago

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Although I am no longer a resident, I often get back to IN to visit family. We were looking for a range, and Wilbur Wright is in the neighborhood. Is there any place else in the area ?
    I have a Sprinfield XD 40 and am looking to purchase a 1911 45 soon. You all know how it is, one is not enough.
    I am currently getting ready to move to TN. Hope to find a nice range there. Winters, I spend in AZ and hangout at Caswells. Two days a week they have ladies' days for free range time!
    Practice but do it right !!!
    Bash ( I am a woman, just hit a little tree stump while turning a corner with my 35 ft motor home.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    :welcome:

Don't feel too bad about the tree stump. Rumor has it that Spasmo backed the camper into our house once, but I can neither confirm nor deny that on pain of, well, extreme pain.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Don't feel too bad about the tree stump. Rumor has it that Spasmo backed the camper into our house once, but I can neither confirm nor deny that on pain of, well, extreme pain.

Ummmm, thanks for that one... I heard a rumor too that you maybe once hit a red pole that was in the middle of a camping area.. I heard it was RED and it somehow STILL managed to get hit with my white jeep.

And Welcome!!!!!!!! :)

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Bash, is this you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tKr3atHFzw]YouTube - Drive Through ATM Disaster[/ame]

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Although I am no longer a resident, I often get back to IN to visit family. We were looking for a range, and Wilbur Wright is in the neighborhood. Is there any place else in the area ?
    I have a Sprinfield XD 40 and am looking to purchase a 1911 45 soon. You all know how it is, one is not enough.
    I am currently getting ready to move to TN. Hope to find a nice range there. Winters, I spend in AZ and hangout at Caswells. Two days a week they have ladies' days for free range time!
    Practice but do it right !!!
    Bash ( I am a woman, just hit a little tree stump while turning a corner with my 35 ft motor home.

Welcome to the site. No worries. I've taken out a few tree stumps with my travel trailer as well!

bashbago

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Thanks for the welcome. Once more, are there any more ranges and are there any good gun shops in the Anderson area? My nephew and bro in law are looking. Right now we just shoot on his land, fine in summer but winter???
    Bash

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    Thanks for the welcome. Once more, are there any more ranges and are there any good gun shops in the Anderson area? My nephew and bro in law are looking. Right now we just shoot on his land, fine in summer but winter???
    Bash
    There's a shop in Cicero. Wyatt's, I believe. They don't have a range, but are currently in the process of construction.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Bash

Ft. Wayne is not too close, but it's not ridiculously far, either. H & H Firearms is a nice gun store and they have a large 25yd indoor range.

H & H Firearms Inc
    1525 Directors Row
    Fort Wayne, IN 46808

Edit: Check that, you'd be better off going to Wilbur Wright in New Castle or to Bullseye in Kokomo. The former is an outdoor range, while the latter is indoor. They're both a lot closer than Ft. Wayne.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom