• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Due for release in "fall 2009" (industry speak for maybe next summer, if you're lucky) - PM9 with manual safety and loaded chamber indicator. Discuss.

mdtl_pm9193.jpg

My take, based solely on this photograph, is that the safety is way too small and poorly placed to be practical, and the LCI is clearly an afterthought. The gun looks like something designed by a liability lawyer... or maybe for Maryland/Massachusetts/California/etc?

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    EEwwwwww!

That safety is worthless and impractical to say the least.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I keep looking at it in amazement. That safety is like the awful ones they put on chinese military imports to satisfy law, and in this case it is rather backwards in it's application.

Yuck!

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    I keep looking at it in amazement. That safety is like the awful ones they put on chinese military imports to satisfy law, and in this case it is rather backwards in it's application.

Yuck!
    I keep looking at it trying to figure out how you sweep it off in a draw :n00b:

CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    As previously stated the safety could be better done. I usually don't mind chamber indicators(XD) the glock one is strange to me, this one is absolutely retarded.... and i mean like beyond obvious and obtrusive. looks cheap as well, like some sort of toy.

other then that i don't mind the look of the gun kahrs seem to be so darn expensive though, thats the only thing keeping me from a pm9

Wesley929

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    NW INDY
    I like my PM9 without the safety much better. The "loaded chamber indicator" is redundant. Bottom left pic, rear of the ejection port on the side, that little thingy (ejector?) sticks up already when there is a round in the chamber. You can feel the one on the side with your trigger finger (RT handed) without looking. What good is that one on the top? These have to be political upgrades. They certainly are not user friendly.

Top Bottom