• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bhdpal

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Parkville
    TITLE CORRECTION: NEW INGO MEMBER TRIED AND CONVICTED LAWFUL MARYLAND GUNOWNER

Hello out there to all who are still living in the "Land of The Free & The Home of The Brave." Unfortunately, I am serving out a "life sentence" as a legal, law abiding US citizen, incarcerated in the boundaries of the State of MD. This is one of the few States that incarcerates lawful citizens and lets harden violent criminals and illegal aliens walk the streets at will. This penitentiary of State Government and "Criminal Justice" has "zero tolerance" for lawful citizens who own guns and some of the strictest Gun Control Laws in the Nation. But MD is criminal and illegal alien friendly, and has one of the highest crime rates and murder rates in the Nation. Please don't tell me to move! I can't. Just as a caveat, MD is the only State that "taxes the rain water that falls on a private property residence and land.

About me! Active shooter, armature gun smith, longtime reloader, collector, strong 2A "stand my ground" advocate. Love the NRA, but I think they completely forgot about protecting the 2A Rights of lawful MD gun owners.

Enjoy talking guns as much as shooting. Respectful nature but don't like sarcasm or smart a..., who make their "little" comments and then run off and hide. That's about it. I am proud to be an "American," I love My Country, the US Constitution, Bill of Rights, but not my political leaders. I am honored to be a new member of INGO. If you want to know more send me a pm. If you don't like me kick me out now and save us all a lot of time and trouble. I ain't about to change at this stage of life, and I will stick to my guns until they are pried from my cold dead hands.

Last edited:

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    1) Move to Indiana.

2) Of course you can.

3) While you're in Maryland, work as hard as you can to kick those anti-gun, liberal loons to the curb.

4) :welcome: to :ingo: :wavey:

5) Move to Indiana. :hehe:

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Welcome!

Seems like every time I have time to watch/listen to Cam he's talking about MD, or NJ, CA, Chicago - I feel for you. I've spent some time on business in Providence RI, Pawcatuck CT, and a few other bergs up in that general East Coast area. The country folk and a good bit of city folk I deal with agree with you. It's odd more cannot be done to get rid of these politicians that do not represent the majority of honest people.

If you could leave, Indiana is a good place to go. We welcome you here my friend. We're mostly normal in Indiana.

redneck_pup.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Welcome to INGO.

You might want to brush up on the FAQs. You won't be able to send PMs until you reach 50 posts (quality, not one liners), or become a site supporter.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom