• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kinorton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Picked up my new gun today. Want to say thanks to the people at TSG with help with the FFL transfer. I ended up buying a Smith & Season .40 ve. I know I wanted a XDM or a M&P but the ve is all I could afford right now. Next year I will get the gun I want. Tomorrow I am doing the trigger job. I am just glad to have a gun again, can't wait to go to the range this weekend.

Ziggy01

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Congrats on the new purchase! Have fun this weekend. You know pics are required!! From one newbie to another.

SgtBaker_21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Westside Indy
    Congrats! I have the same gun, and mine has been great. Some people don't care for the trigger, but I think that can be said about many guns. Personally, I like it. Enjoy! :rockwoot:

kinorton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I've not done anything to mine, but it's on the agenda at some point. I've seen a couple of videos on youtube, but haven't felt the need yet.

It took me only 15 mins to remove the pig tail spring. That will probably be all I do as far as the trigger job I do. Lessened the trigger pull enough for me.

alluwant

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    i got the exact one i have put every round through it fed, winchester, american eagle,lawman, remington,and many others never a jam or flaw fun shooter.

ftbstrd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Yorktown/Muncie
    New Pistola

Congrats on your new gun! I had one of these a few years ago and I miss it! I would shoot any ammo I put in it and shot well! The trigger was not the best but improved after a while and I got a wild hair for a Beretta 96 and it was gone!

kinorton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Went to Gander Mountain today, they had Wolf ammunition on sale for $14.97. Got some ammo and Uncle Mike's IWB holster. Just wish I had more money so I could've gotten more ammo.

Top Bottom